Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Azhar Mahmood is retired from First Class cricket. He only plays limited overs for Kent.

Also Sam Northeast and Matt Coles could probably use improving. Northeast's averaging nearly 80 this season and Coles in the low 20s, but they both seem to be pretty useless in the game.

Comment

Ben Stokes (Durham) is RFM.
      Scott Borthwick (Durham) is an all-rounder.
      Michael Comber (Essex) is an all-rounder.
      Hamza Riazuddin (Essex) should have a batting average of about 25.
      Stephen Parry (Lancashire) is underrated.
      Aneesh Kapil (Worcestershire) is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
        Okay if that's what you're saying - that he's a part-time keeper - I'm not disagreeing with you.
        The terminology gets tricky here. In-game a part time keeper (as you correctly pointed is shown by a bat with gloves) isn't as good with the gloves as a "full-time" keeper, not quite as simple as that but that's the brunt of it. But in the real world some might describe Sangakkara as only a part-time keeper as he only does it in short formats, but he's still good enough with the gloves to be full-time.

Cooke's innings the other day (yesterday?) was quite impressive, from what I've researched he's kept quite a bit back in South Africa and has kept in 2nd XI for Glamorgan this season.

Stokes is RM, not RFM from what I've seen so far in his career.

Comment

The keeper debate is an interesting one. De Villiers is rightly listed as a part-time keeper and the recent test proved he is a decent keeper who makes the odd uncharacteristic mistake. One feels that were he to take on the role full time in tests such mistakes would become a rarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Stokes is RM, not RFM from what I've seen so far in his career.
            I guess, he has been bowling mid to high 80s for Durham in the Championship though.

Comment

A Russel is alrounder ICC 2012 has put him as bowler
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

Comment

Manoj Tiwary should be put as an allrounder! Didn't anybody saw his 4 wicket haul against Sri Lanka

Yuvraj as an allrounder good but his bowling is very underrated.
                Same with Sehwag. He should be put to allrounder

Comment

Sehwag do very rare bowling

Wait for Manoj Lets see the progress
                  After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                  Is my Next Dream

Comment

Previous to this new patch I had wanted Shafiul Islam to be improved for the Bangladesh team. After the new patch I noticed Sajidul Islam was improved enough to get picked for Bangladesh. May have this been a mistake as Sajidul really isn't that good a player?

Comment

Well both Mitchell Starc and Gary Ballance seemed to be underrated. And also Joe Root

These are the stats so far of these players in the my Yorkshire save.

--
                      Last edited by dsarena; 08-01-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anuragvivek93 View Post
                        Manoj Tiwary should be put as an allrounder! Didn't anybody saw his 4 wicket haul against Sri Lanka

Yuvraj as an allrounder good but his bowling is very underrated.
                        Same with Sehwag. He should be put to allrounder
                        both are part timers

Comment

Back on to the Australian 20/20, Michael Clarke is interested in signing with Sydney thunder for this years tournament.
                          David Warner is also looking at moving across town to the Sydney sixers.
                          This wont be finalised until a few weeks.

Comment

According to Cricket Archive Obus Pienaar is LFM, according to cricinfo he is LF. Therefore on ICC 2012 he should be LMF not LFM in my opinion, seeing as LMF is faster than LFM in the game.. I have seen him bowling at Newlands (Cobras vs Knights) and his pace varied from 130-145kph.

Comment

I didn't mention this before, because I didn't think he'd play, but I can't remember if this guy is in the Somerset squad in game or not.

Anyway Jack Leach is playing for Somerset against Lancashire today in the championship. As the link shows, he's a left arm spinner, but batting shouldn't be that good, judging by his record in Second XI cricket. So if not in the game, he probably should be. Or feel free to ignore me if he's already there.
                              Last edited by MUFC1987; 08-01-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Not really a database error, but Steve Magoffin shouldn't be playing for Sussex in the OD and T20 matches, and theoretically should have a 2 year contract from the start of the game, although I see this might not be possible with overseas players. As to the first point, either lowering his abilities in these forms of the game so someone like Liddle gets picked instead would be welcome, or if that's not possible, just retiring him from those forms. I doubt he'll play another limited overs match, to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X