This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scandalous online cheating!!

Hey. I have noticed someone has discovered a way to mug people off online. I was playing yorkees. I scored 140, he was 50 for 6 after 10 overs. Suddenly the screen just hung for 2-3 mins waiting for him to decide tactics after which i received an error message but in the rankings table it wasn't showing error, it showed 'LOST'. This used to happen a lot in icc 2011 and is now back in 2012 too. I think people will now start to cool on online play. This is what he did with his many teams in 2011(including 'rulebreaker', which was his highest ranked team). He used to target players with good records. So far in 2012, 2 of his teams have been reported - challengersxi and yorkees. He will keep creating teams and keep mugging people off with this trick unless something is done about it. I hope it gets addressed or online play is going to pot. I'm giving up on online play for the moment till this is cleared up. Cheers lads!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
      I think its not long time , when Ireland beat England in Last world cup

and wait for surprising results in coming T-20 WC
      No, I mean that the second ODI finished before the first ODI.
      The result was not that surprising as it is in 2022 and Zimbabwe have very good regen bowlers.

Something that bothered me ever so slightly was the make up of this Pak side which was sent to tour England in 2023. No reserve opener, no allrounders and not one single spinner!
      Attached Files
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

2024 and South Africa send a side with the exact same makeup - no spinners, no allrounders and no reserve opener.
        Attached Files
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

I would like to mention, you carnt edit picture sizes on here. If you use imageshack or photobucket to size your pictures, when you up load them they come out small on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by fudgecat View Post
            I would like to mention, you carnt edit picture sizes on here. If you use imageshack or photobucket to size your pictures, when you up load them they come out small on the forum.
            @fudgecat , Just post your imagshack link between [img] .. [/img] manually
            After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
            Is my Next Dream

Comment

In 2026 and why is every WI regen allrounder diabloical? They have not had an allrounder in their national team since Bravo left. Still the same as the early ICC's with teams like Ban, Pak and WI they do not regen any good allrounders. It is really annoying when these teams always have the tail starting at 7 in ODI's and T20's. I know that something was changed with Aus and SL because they both consistently have good regen allrounders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	52909
              Last edited by bryce87; 09-11-2012, 06:10 AM.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

Don't know if I'm just being unlucky, but I'm picking overseas players who it says are available all season as my main or T20 players and then finding they have internationals during my T20 season. Wouldn't mind if it was players who you wouldn't expect to be in the national teams, but Kallis and Gayle? I'm sorry but if it says players like those should be available all season then I shouldn't be losing them for months at a time.

One season I had my main player and my reserve playing against each other for South Africa and Sri Lanka respectively for more than a month of my domestic season!

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                  @fudgecat , Just post your imagshack link between [img] .. [/img] manually
                  Hello there thank you for your help, i can do this with photobucket no problem, but not sure what codes i should use for imageshack, example is it codes for e-mail or Forum, carnt find right codes to use.

Comment

Pretty sure it's the code under "Direct Link". Hope that helps... Otherwise try them all until one works...

Comment

I'm in 2022 with a NZ career and I still haven't played a home test series against Australia.. Is this a bug or are they coming soon??

Comment

bug

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but there seems to be a bug. I bought the CD version and dowloaded the patch (fantastic), which fixed the form button perfectly.

However, there still seems to be a problem with any list of players, where the scroller bar automatically moves back to the top of the list as you try and click on a profile. Any ideas?

ps brilliant game for anyone who loves cricket

Comment

Hi,

What are your system specs?

Does this happen on both windowed and full screen mode?

Comment

I have an Acer Aspire M3 Ultrabook...

Windows 7 Home Premium, Graphics: Nvidia GeForece 640M, RAM: 4096 MB, CPU speed: 1400 Mhz.

Problem happens in all modes - for any list of players, fixtures or anything where there is a scroller on the side. Annoying, but still possible to play.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Bizarrely problem seems to have stopped. All good and happily enjoying the game.

Comment

False alarm! One T20 match later and the problem is back...

Please help.

Comment

Working...
                                X