This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    It's a game. It can't mirror real life in every way.
    True, I'm sure the game has a rough age where people are more likely to retire. Nearing 40 means he's very likely to retire. They can't base all the players retirement on what they say in real life.

Comment

I seem to have developed a bug that makes me lose ever sing toss in the county championship, which is becoming rather annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by kulli View Post
        I seem to have developed a bug that makes me lose ever sing toss in the county championship, which is becoming rather annoying.
        Perhaps you're just really unlucky.

Comment

The bug from previous versions when a team is bowled out the final delivery of an innings reducing the overs on the scorecard still exists.

E.g. a team is bowled out the last delivery of over 50, the scorecard shows 49 overs instead of 50 and bowling figures go from 9.5 --> 9, which also affects economy rates.

Comment

Batting in t20 is very irritating.
            batting on full aggression means giving away wickets everytime. Not like the previous versions where it was way too better. Its pathetic here. Please do something

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
              Batting in t20 is very irritating.
              batting on full aggression means giving away wickets everytime. Not like the previous versions where it was way too better. Its pathetic here. Please do something
              Don't bat on full aggression then!

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
                Don't bat on full aggression then!
                Oh yeah? Then why there is an option for it? And ICC has come such a long way since its first version but still cant get over small fixture mistakes like i am playing with england and guess what i have back to back ashes series.

Comment

As others have eluded to over the last few weeks, T20s are tough this year on Normal level. Try giving an over or two on six bars, try mixing up your tactics, maybe open with some pinch hitters so that your best batters don't face their best bowlers.

There is back to back Ashes next year, brought forward because the 2015 World Cup is in Australia and thus they didn't want a World Cup and an Ashes in one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    As others have eluded to over the last few weeks, T20s are tough this year on Normal level. Try giving an over or two on six bars, try mixing up your tactics, maybe open with some pinch hitters so that your best batters don't face their best bowlers.

There is back to back Ashes next year, brought forward because the 2015 World Cup is in Australia and thus they didn't want a World Cup and an Ashes in one year.
                    Sir batting is difficult even in easy mode. Plus small bugs like tri-series finals. Its the same problem again. In a best of three final scenario what is the need of third final when the first two are already bagged in by one side?

Plus i am a bit disappointed because i was expecting Man of the series thing added this time but it dint happen.

Comment

I disagree. Batting is now more fun. before i could just stick them on attacking from the start and would rarely miss out on 300+ in an ODI. now you have to build an innings, and even batting on normal with an aggressive batsman tends to tick the score over regularly without taking risks.

on normal mode, R Harris (a fast bowler) for me hit 3 sixes in 4 balls in a test against a recognised bowler & batting on only 4 bars aggression!!!! (I have a screen shot) previous versions of ICC would never have this happen.

Also disagree on dead rubber fixtures - they happen all the time in real life, as do apparently back-to-back Ashes series lol

Player of the series would be nice, but if it uses the same logic as player of the match then I would rather the current system - ie allocating my own player of the series award

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
                        Sir batting is difficult even in easy mode. Plus small bugs like tri-series finals. Its the same problem again. In a best of three final scenario what is the need of third final when the first two are already bagged in by one side?

Plus i am a bit disappointed because i was expecting Man of the series thing added this time but it dint happen.
                        You need to learn batting keep good players and aggressive players in your squad After you learn How to play It will be become more balance for you and very interesting close matches in T-20 Perfect gameplay
                        Play more aggressive against weak bowler and keep ball offside to defense the score

Yes Man of Series is still in pending List, I too disappoint for MOS not in
                        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

i currently finished the word cup 20/20 in the year 2016 with Australia, and through out the tournament the majority of my squad were at low fatigue levels because they were playing first class games during the tournament back in Australia. It really annoys me when this happens.

Comment

is that playing as international only?? I think ive found the way to avoid that is captain a state team as well so they only play FC games when they are actually available, rather than in between matches whilst on tour which is unrealistic

Comment

Never seen anything like this before
                              Attached Files
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                                Never seen anything like this before
                                I think its not long time , when Ireland beat England in Last world cup

and wait for surprising results in coming T-20 WC
                                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                                Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X