Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to options in the game and see what version number you have at the bottom of the options menu. Updated Aus squads will only work in new saves, I don't know if there has been any new transfers since the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Go to options in the game and see what version number you have at the bottom of the options menu. Updated Aus squads will only work in new saves, I don't know if there has been any new transfers since the patch.
      There has been. Clarke to Syd. Thunder and Warner to Syd. 6'ers

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
        There has been. Clarke to Syd. Thunder and Warner to Syd. 6'ers
        yeah there too major changes there where few others too like khawaja.prior and guptnil all signing

Comment

Sureshot, you need to revamp the Australian Domestic/BBL game. Firstly you can sign 2 overseas players and 2 reserves. Secondly if a player is injured you can bring a substitute player into the squad. Thirdly there shouldn't be any players from the Prime Ministers XI. The Prime Ministers XI is a team selected by the Prime Minister to play an annual tour match against a touring side. There should be 1 or 2 players from Canberra but if they are good they should move to one of the states in search of a first class career. The only first class cricket in Australia is played by the 6 state teams, the Prime Ministers XI don't play FC. All the other players should be state players looking for an opening in one of the state teams.

Comment

Will there be a new patch release featuring all the world T20 squads?

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
              Will there be a new patch release featuring all the world T20 squads?
              Why? I'd rather choose my own.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                Why? I'd rather choose my own.
                Yep me too - would be surprised if the majority didn't feel the same way ....

Comment

Have the Australian state and BBL squads been updated yet?

Comment

Not yet, should have more news shortly.

Comment

Thanks for all the work and the great game .

Will there be another patch before the next edition?

Comment

Is there going to be a new update for iPad soon?

Comment

Working...
                        X