The Unicorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unicorns

A question for Chris and Sureshot, but then others maybe able to answer.

In the game does unassigned players during the contract period get signed up for the Unicorns, similar to real life?

Also surely there should be an option to sign Unicorn players at the end of the season? I know this is not in the game currently, but when you look at it a few players from the Unicorns have signed up to counties.

Just a thought.

It doesn't currently, but both of those features would be nice additions to the game. I think so far the Unicorns have only shipped 2 players back to counties (Durston and Thornely? Tell me if you can think of others) but I'm sure more will follow in the future, it's a useful way for a player to prove he can hack it at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
      It doesn't currently, but both of those features would be nice additions to the game. I think so far the Unicorns have only shipped 2 players back to counties (Durston and Thornely? Tell me if you can think of others) but I'm sure more will follow in the future, it's a useful way for a player to prove he can hack it at that level.
      Michael O'Shea ---> Glamorgan
      Ned Eckersley ---> Leicestershire
      Dave Burton ---> Northampton
      Ed Young ---> Gloucestershire

Comment

Oh, I thought Knappett had always been the Unicorns keeper. And didn't Burton not play for them because he wanted to be paid? O'Shea I knew but had forgotten, and Young I didn't know at all!

Comment

Sureshot any info on a possible change to this?

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

Working...
            X