X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• essexarsenal
    replied
    Few things from me,

1. England line up is always wrong when you play straight away. Pietersen 3, Trott batting at 4, Proir at 6 etc.

2. International teams change so quickly. In one year you have youth players playing for england instead of the current young players like Hales, Bairstow, Butler etc. Links into 3rd point.

3. Youth players can be to good. When you have youth coaching on 50k, you get to good youth players, in their first year of county cricket are scoring way more runs than anyone else.

4. Think its the 50 over world cup when you play with the automaticaly selected england or any nation team for that year. There should be an option where you can pick the team OR use team which was in the world cup.

5. I know you have said you have updated player records, yet still few are still wrong, e.g Ben Foakes for Essex. Currently you have him down as only playing one first class game etc.

6. Lastly, match series what I use most. Think their should be an option where you can pick the team for the other side you want to play instead of it automattically doing it ?

Overall, enjoying game a lot. Lot harder than last years Im finding.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by anuragvivek93 View Post
    you use custom field settings coz I don't use and I lose the matches in IPL.
    Yeah, after the powerplays I replicated custom fields that is used in real life for middle overs. At the death (last 4 overs) I bowl full outside off with offside field (not a custom field).

Leave a comment:

• anuragvivek93
    replied
    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    Initially I found it a problem but now I'm finding it easy. Won the IPL twice in a row with Mumbai Indians on Normal mode. It's all about trial and error and finding out what works best. Batsmen with different aggressions play better with different aggression bars. I also always keep wickets in hand in T20s and the last 8 overs I go all out.
    you use custom field settings coz I don't use and I lose the matches in IPL.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
    I love this game like anything. Playing this for years. Please do something about batting issue, its way way way too pathetic
    Initially I found it a problem but now I'm finding it easy. Won the IPL twice in a row with Mumbai Indians on Normal mode. It's all about trial and error and finding out what works best. Batsmen with different aggressions play better with different aggression bars. I also always keep wickets in hand in T20s and the last 8 overs I go all out.

Leave a comment:

• rock_cool2003
    replied
    I love this game like anything. Playing this for years. Please do something about batting issue, its way way way too pathetic

Leave a comment:

• batcarry
    replied
    Retired Players Stats for me is the short of the match, though i liked edit name feature as well where we can change the name of our FC side. its great.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Of the top of my head, there could possibly be a series mode where you can pick all retired players to make the best team from a country and play with them?

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    All the new features listed there I really liked. I'll suggest some ideas of developing these features later when I have time!

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    started a topic New Features Discussion

New Features Discussion

So, sort of like the First Impressions thread, but a bit more direct about the new features for 2012. The idea of this is to see not only what you think of the main new features, but where you 'd like to see us take them in the future.

Historical Records
    Player Retirements
    Series Stats (This gets split in to two sections, the selection tool side of it and the "I like everything to do with numbers" side)
    Indian 20 over/Australian 20 over

Please keep this to the new features, rather than telling us what other new features you want, there will be other threads for that. We're trying to narrow down on these ones specifically, we have our own ideas on this of course, but be good to see what you think.
Working...
X