X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't that make it more interesting ?

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
      yes you are right old tactics is not working for winning now Thinking for new Formula
      but not succeed yet
      Likewise finding it difficult in ODIs.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
        Likewise finding it difficult in ODIs.
        I lost my first ODI series 5-0 with Srilanka

looks Interesting to searching winning formula
        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Xtrude View Post
          I was able to select Ponting for the first Aussie ODI series, and after that he was retired. I am also able to choose Matthew Hayden for any type of match, but I like this so dont "fix" it =)
          Can you provide more details for the Ponting issue? What game mode were you in, which sides were under your control, difficulty, etc. And to confirm this is for the series in England?

We've tried replicating it and can't with various combinations.

Comment

Is there a limit to the number of Saved Games you can have ?
            Most I've ever saved is four I think)

And would all of these be able to be moved to the iPhone version once it's unveiled ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
              Is there a limit to the number of Saved Games you can have ?
              Most I've ever saved is four I think)
              No there's no limit (until you run out of disc space). I've got more than 50 in ICC09.

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
                No there's no limit (until you run out of disc space). I've got more than 50 in ICC09.
                Any chance you can see if they al work on an iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                  Any chance you can see if they al work on an iPhone
                  Haha no funnily enough there's no chance of that I'm afraid.

I don't know anything about the limitations of the future phone version, but if saves are going to be non-platform-specific, I can't see any problem with porting any and/or all your PC saves to your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
                    Haha no funnily enough there's no chance of that I'm afraid.

I don't know anything about the limitations of the future phone version, but if saves are going to be non-platform-specific, I can't see any problem with porting any and/or all your PC saves to your phone.
                    Well that's good to hear .. cheers

Comment

I saw Retired Players Sounds good but in this we can compare only for
                      particular Country players stats but not for all time in world
                      Is my Next Dream

Comment

You can when in domestic mode. When I was playing IPL I was able to compare all time greats with everyone in the 'all players' option.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                          You can when in domestic mode. When I was playing IPL I was able to compare all time greats with everyone in the 'all players' option.
                          Ok Thanks I will Try this
                          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Firstly i just want to say that this game is great, and the IPL addition and the australian T-20 adds a different dynamic to the game which is something different to what was available in the past versions.

However I just wanted to say that i was playing with Pakistan, and i duno if its just me, but i feel that the bowling is highly underrated ( as with the last game) i cant seem to buy a wicket from hafeez, ajmal or afridi. all 3 ESPECIALLY ajmal goes for runs, and ajmal in particular cant seem to pick up wickets ( which is very odd as he is by far the best bowler in the word atm). Generally speaking all 3 are v un-economical and barely get me wickets.

Ive tried bowling to defensive fields, and bowling to batsmen weaknesses, and ive also tried attacking fields and a range of different tactics. But i still cant seem to do well with the spinners. The only good 1 seems to be abdurehman. Has any 1 else noticed this? the only good pacer seems to be junaid khan, and gul every now and then.

Comment

Which is very odd as he is by far the best bowler in the word atm
                              ICC Player Rankings, find the highest rated players from all forms of the international game

He's good, but he's not actually in the top 10 for either test or ODI rankings at the mo' (Which I'll admit surprised me a little)

I have him in my Worcester side, and with young D'Oleveira bowling leggies I have two excellent spinners and play with only 4 bowlers and the part time stuff from either Andrew or Moin.

He's excellent and takes 50+ FC wickets a season for me.

Scritty
                              The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

This has been fixed in today's patch. Bug, rather than it being missed.

Scritty - Gareth Andrew? We had a bit of umming and ahhing over whether he was an all-rounder or not. I saw his destructive OD century (last year or '10?), I think he's better than his batting figures, but certainly more bowling all-rounder?

Comment

Working...
                                X