Suggestions for Future Versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Future Versions

I think that CC2011 is the best management game for cricket. With the 2012 version coming out in a couple of weeks it will only get better. I think a few suggestions should be made as they may be useful for the 2013 version.

Firstly I believe the contract system should be improved for the Australian Domestic System. The amount of contracts you are allowed isn't even within your control which is unfair and you don't want your players randomly disappearing. Secondly with the English County System one of the star players demands a fee to high and he doesn't get bought. He just disappears and is never seen again. If this happens I believe this player should go to the unicorns and then come back to the contract system next year with a more reasonable demand. I also think that the Unicorns should be the top 11 players that do not belong to a county as at the moment they are just rubbish players who have never played first class cricket. Another thing that should be improved is the England and Australian Contract System for International Players. I believe that the people who play the most matches for their countries should be rewarded not guys that have never played an international match. You should also be able to control the second team and the A team when your team is having a break. You should also be able to choose your youth players from a pool of youth players to choose from not just accept the 1/2/3 that you are given. You should also be able to hire support staff with certain strengths and weakness' out of your contract money.

There should be more domestic systems to play with because then you get a better feel for the players to select for your international XI rather that being based on purely the stats they give you. You should also be able to try and take on an associate team and take them to the world cup and achieve test status. You should also try and give it a more in-depth feel by building your own domestic structure for your country. You should also be able to play with the associate domestic teams on the online game.

My final point is one that a lot of people have been pushing for and that is a major statistical update. Cricket Captain need to update the country databases more often (once every 2 months) and we need to also be able to save our favourite scorecards and the stats of our favourite players. There should also be regular charity matches where you can invite your retired greats back to play charity matches.

If all these changes or even some of them are made it will definitely make Cricket Captain the best game all around the world.
    Yes, they would, it would truly improve the experience.
    100.00%
    No, they wouldn't, it would make it worse.
    0.00%
    It wouldn't make a difference.
    0.00%

I can't seem to understand why Cricket Captain can't do more work on the game throughout the year. I understand Chris Child has been working really hard to keep the game afloat but I am sure a lot of people on this forum would love to volunteer for a part-time development job. Chris could set up a whole link of volunteers like social media and forum volunteers and development volunteers. If these changes are introduced it will surely help the game improve at a faster pace and satisfy the demands of Cricket Captain fans.

Comment

Yawn

The game isn't even out and you're already asking for future ideas

Get a grip

Comment

like to see day night matches and stadiums that get floodlights. not this year course but would be great. white ball swings more, white ball at each innings harder then goes soft and harder to score after 20 overs.
        following on twitter looks brilliant u have my money day its released

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
          Yawn

The game isn't even out and you're already asking for future ideas

Get a grip
          ^^ This. This this this this this. Maybe you should let the current game actually come out first before getting onto next year!

Comment

I am expecting some more improvements in the upcoming versions -
            - Associate nations.
            - creation of some triangular and quadrangular series (cb series, shrajah series)
            - some more domestic leagues - like south african, bangladesh and sri lanka.
            - 16 teams in t20 in 2014.
            - world cup qualifier for associates.
            - champions league t20.
            - improved chase strategy.
            - improved batting skills for best players. ( for eg- dhoni and kp has a poor batting skill in ICC).
            - world test championship
            - records for t20
            - man of the series
            - australian kit when they play in australia ( they wear dark green)
            - in between some afro- asian tournaments
            - some old player teams
            - super over in t20 in case of tie.
            - some more series in an year .( like 7 odi series or 5 t20 series)

and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by sujith View Post
              I am expecting some more improvements in the upcoming versions -
              - Associate nations.
              - creation of some triangular and quadrangular series (cb series, shrajah series)
              - some more domestic leagues - like south african, bangladesh and sri lanka.
              - 16 teams in t20 in 2014.
              - world cup qualifier for associates.
              - champions league t20.
              - improved chase strategy.
              - improved batting skills for best players. ( for eg- dhoni and kp has a poor batting skill in ICC).
              - world test championship
              - records for t20
              - man of the series
              - australian kit when they play in australia ( they wear dark green)
              - in between some afro- asian tournaments
              - some old player teams
              - super over in t20 in case of tie.
              - some more series in an year .( like 7 odi series or 5 t20 series)

and much more...
              Yes, these would really benefit the game and those who appreciate Cricket Captain and the game of Cricket itself.

Comment

i like to compare superstars flintoff against bravo, dravid the wall faces steyn. seeing the numbers of these players recorded for the future and compare your best players and teams from those superstars of the past

who is the best wow such thoughts

Comment

In the ICC2013 you should be able to take control of the England lions squad as well as the senior team. This way you can develop young players before you pick them for the senior squad. Cricket Coach has a England lions team and you can manage them if you like so i see no reason why ICC2013 shouldn't have it. Also in ICC2013 the layout has to be changed, for the last 2 years its been the same. It gets boring looking at the same setup and layout each year.
                  Last edited by muzzy_s; 06-28-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cambo View Post
                    Maybe you should let the current game actually come out first before getting onto next year!
                    So true. I dont get why people feel the need to slam a game before it's even released. Creating a future improvements thread for 2013 is just ridiculous at the moment. Stop slamming the blokes that have been giving us this fine game for many years and give them a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Thruxton View Post
                      i like to compare superstars flintoff against bravo, dravid the wall faces steyn. seeing the numbers of these players recorded for the future and compare your best players and teams from those superstars of the past

who is the best wow such thoughts
                      That would be amazing if Cricket Captain put that feature in. Amazing idea mate.

Comment

For all the people who have criticised this forum it is used to create suggestions for future versions that Childish Things may incorparate into future versions. Not to criticise other peoples suggestions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cambo View Post
                          ^^ This. This this this this this. Maybe you should let the current game actually come out first before getting onto next year!
                          You should let the 12 version released ... your suggestions are welcome but i hope Chris will do a better work in ICC 2012...

Comment

we are already told what is in fabulous 2012 using forum postings to talk about new stuff is what forum is for isn't it. if someone doesn't want to talk about next year who is forcing them! coders and designers like to know what paying buyers thnk of their apps and what they like or would want to be seen later versions 1.1 or next year. this and fixing bugs is main point of forum for most games
                            who wastes more time is it person who posts ideas and critics or person who posts lots of time about anger at posting person who critics. i think second

Comment

Idea for future version

IT would be great if we have Campions league and Sri lankan premier league.
                              NOW THREE GAME MODES :easy normal and hard.
                              A new league called THE OLD ONES or (any name u wish)in which the retierd players will be auctioned and played

Comment

Working...
                              X