International Cricket Captain 2012 - Sureshot/Chris Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Cricket Captain 2012 - Sureshot/Chris Child

Please just a simple answer with a date/ timeframe!!

Originally posted by Sureshot
    Instead of replying I was communicating with the rest of the team in getting information out to you guys, so hardly ignoring. It's been a busy few months and we're, as you'd expect, very busy right now in getting the game ready for release.

There will be a 2012, it's not a million miles from release, we don't have a specific release date, like in the last couple of years, there's just no point in us announcing a date months in advance and then you finding that the game isn't ready. That benefits no one, the game will be released when it's ready, it's not too far away (last year was mid to late July, I think we're probably looking a bit before that, but difficult to tell right now) and we're making good progress on new features. At that point of development where we've got newspaper on the floor, a pot of polish out and are making things shiny!

The 2012 forum should be open in the next few days, more details will be revealed then. As some of you will have noted from Facebook, there will be Indian and Australian 20 over leagues.
    Posted on the 18th of June

Comment

Also if you look at last years release date it was end of July/early August 2011. So you can assume its going to be within the next 6 weeks, and judging by Sureshot's response as quoted above, it will be pretty soon.

And I'm pretty sure they won't just release it and not tell us. Previous years have shown that they normally give us plenty of notice and the like.

Use the anticipation for positive power, not negative.
      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

And the winner of most pointless thread this year is .....

(drum roll)

Comment

To: cricketcaptain@btinternet.com
          Sent: Saturday, 16 June 2012, 7:46
          Subject: General Comment

Please people, I am writing for a long time, its mid June, can anybody of you tell about the release date of International Cricket Captain 2012?

Hi,

2012 should be released within the next couple of weeks.

Kind Regards,
          Childish Things

Comment

Working...
          X