ODI help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODI help?

I suck at ODI's and I need help. All the time, the opponent scores more than 290 runs I need help on the bowling part. Any takers wanna help me?

It's kinda easy realy to make it competetive start on three bars of aggression and steadily move it down as the batsman starts to score runs, and bowl to the batsmans weaknesses, i.e. if he likes backfoot and onside aim to bowl full and on or outside the off stump and at the death bowl full with a realy defensave field, I offen tweak the feilds slightly especially for spinners, for seamers I swap the no. 9 fielder with the 7 at fine leg and push them slightly further out often i also bring in a point that prevents alot of singles, keep slips for as long as you can unless the batsman scoring big allround the ground, with aspinner i adopt an in out field with a slip, short point and backpad with the rest spread out, have more men in against fresh bats and tailenders. hope this helps but its really all about trial and error with feild settings

Comment

Working...
    X