No announcement yet.

News About Cricket Captain 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any more info on a possible release date? I'm thinking two weeks from now might not be practical.

Comment

ICC 2012 Release

I am eagerly waiting for this.Infact the whole ICC universe and all the passionate fans are waiting for this most awaited ICC 2012. Especially IPL and BBL.

My Wish list for ICC 2013-
      Triangular series
      Quadrangular series,
      ICC Champions trophy
      Bangladesh Premier League (which has also been a success this year)
      Asia Cup
      CB Series
      Addition of teams like Kenya, Ireland, Netherlands, USA,Namibia, Bermuda with them competing in their own grid like World t20 qualifiers, world cup qualifiers, tours etc

Im playing ICC 2010 as of now and enjoying it to the core. Gr8 Game Developers to be honest.Cricket coach on the other hand is facing a lot of difficulties to make their 3d highlight engine.The 3D Highlight engine in ICC 2010,2011 is simply fantastic .Till now what they have provided itself is a big thing for us and we should be happy and Im sure Childish things team of Sure shot and others will bring in more and more additions.

Comment

June starts tomorrow...any further updates?? Oh man..atleast give us a few screenshots to masturbate...:P
        Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

Another update from the Facebook page:

"Cricket Captain 2012 has an indian T20 league. No other indian domestic competitions."

Comment

Originally posted by TheDevil666 View Post
            Another update from the Facebook page:

"Cricket Captain 2012 has an indian T20 league. No other indian domestic competitions."
            Thanks Mate your doing great job
            After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
            Is my Next Dream

Comment

Mr Childs, Can't we review the way the whole test ratings are scored? Let's bring this in line to the ICC test Championship and not 2 points for a win, 1 for a draw etc.. Surely this scoring system isn't patented so can be used in the game. This will make dead rubbers more interesting for a start and make the whole thing more fascinating.

I've just downloaded and played a 2 day trial of the 2011 version after swerving it originally and while the gameplay was as compulsive as ever, the lack of up to date scoring (Aus were no. 1 in tests, but no. 4 in ODIs) proved inaccurate, even at the start of the '11 season.

It was truely enjoyable to play again, but felt the same as always. Let's bring the scoring system up to date and archive all records and then this will be a truely legendary game.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchm75 View Post
                Mr Childs, Can't we review the way the whole test ratings are scored? Let's bring this in line to the ICC test Championship and not 2 points for a win, 1 for a draw etc.. Surely this scoring system isn't patented so can be used in the game. This will make dead rubbers more interesting for a start and make the whole thing more fascinating.

I've just downloaded and played a 2 day trial of the 2011 version after swerving it originally and while the gameplay was as compulsive as ever, the lack of up to date scoring (Aus were no. 1 in tests, but no. 4 in ODIs) proved inaccurate, even at the start of the '11 season.

It was truely enjoyable to play again, but felt the same as always. Let's bring the scoring system up to date and archive all records and then this will be a truely legendary game.
                Good suggestion ,
                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by mitchm75 View Post

Think I pointed this out a few years back but yeah, totally agreed. The player rankings uses the proper system, why do the team ranking use a rubbish version which doesn't differentiate between a 3-2 and a 5-0 or a series that's just finished against a good team and a series 5 years ago vs a poor team..

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
                    Think I pointed this out a few years back

I know the feeling
                    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Frustration creeping in because of the total lack of update on the release date! Been thousands(excuse the exaggeration) of messages on their fb page urging the guys to tell us the release date but not one reply for 2 weeks.. I didn't mind ICC2011 but would love the small addition of being able to archive retired players as Scritty has persistently suggested. ALSO, there should really be a list of players that have retired. We never get told of retirement when playing International mode.

Comment

I presume that the FL T20 format will be changed to 3 groups of 6 as it is now.

Also, will there at least be minor historical records of performances in each tournament (domestic and international) like the records of clubs. That would be a small start to the increase in statistical data that so many would like to be expanded on in ICC.

Other minor statistical increases would be most career runs, wickets, tons etc for clubs and national teams.

Some of the stats for current players for clubs may be harder to obtain, but could always start them blanks like they are for since 2011 records.
                        Last edited by LastWicket; 06-14-2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

REPLY TO ME MY CHILDISH THINGS CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Hi,

2012 should be released within the next couple of weeks.

Kind Regards,
                          Childish Things

Comment

Working...
                          X