Editor or Scout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editor or Scout

Has anyone managed to find/create an editor or a scout?
    I'm not too bothered about the editor, but having the scout would be very useful as it really annoys me that I cannot view the abilities of the players.

Err, why would you bother playing the game then?

There are some editors on the net which you should be able to find. However if you are looking for an official editor, sorry it does not exist.

And a part of the game is sticking with players with good stats long enough to find that they are actually quite mediocre. the frustration is the beauty of the game. Enjoy it!
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Comment

Exactly. You get given their weaknesses/strengths, you get given how they perform in 2nd team cricket, so you should have a fair idea of what they're capable of. The way they step up to first class and ODD cricket is just part of running a team. There have been plenty of people in cricket's history who could bash around lower grade attacks for plenty but couldn't step up. Likewise, there players who are consistently alright in lower grade can maintain that usefulness in higher level cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by kc_law View Post
        Exactly. You get given their weaknesses/strengths, you get given how they perform in 2nd team cricket, so you should have a fair idea of what they're capable of. The way they step up to first class and ODD cricket is just part of running a team. There have been plenty of people in cricket's history who could bash around lower grade attacks for plenty but couldn't step up. Likewise, there players who are consistently alright in lower grade can maintain that usefulness in higher level cricket.
        How true - imagine the frustration of;
        Nicky Peng
        Chis Adams
        Keith Medlycott
        Min Patel
        Graeme Hick
        Mark Ramprakash
        Chris Silverwood
        Rob Key

The fastest, biggest hitting, hardest spinning, most consistent...whatever... in their field. All under-performed (some quite spectacularly) in the international arena
        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

I think, it is editor but it is not confirmed.

Comment

Working...
          X