This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New resolution feedback

So for 2011 we introduced some new resolutions. It'd be great to get your feedback. What do you think of them? Are there further resolutions you'd like? With perhaps reasoning behind it so we can understand what it is you want out of it.

I'd like to see a higher resolution windowed mode. I have a larger monitor and would like to play in like 1600x900 or similar large resolution without full screen.
    Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

The higher resolutions don't really add much. They just have a bigger border, but the size of the interface is exactly the same. I don't really see much point in using the higher resolution, apart from the match graphics being in a higher resolution, and I don't really watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
        The higher resolutions don't really add much. They just have a bigger border, but the size of the interface is exactly the same. I don't really see much point in using the higher resolution, apart from the match graphics being in a higher resolution, and I don't really watch them.
        I would like an option for bigger fonts with higher resolution.
        Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Hi
          My previous laptop had a 11366x768 display, and without changing the desktop resolution, it ran CC11 at 1024x768 fine - it stretched to full screen. I've just got a new laptop (1366x768 as well), and while it plays the game ok, it doesn't fill the screen...there are wide black bars to the left and right. Is there any way I can set it to go full-screen? I don't really want to change my desktop resolution, and didn't have to on my last laptop.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X