This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database errors

Okay, so it looks like there weren't many reports between the DB I built for 11.12. Looks only like the final report hasn't been implemented.

Remember. These database fixes will only work with new save games. Old save games will work with the new patch, but they've already loaded their own database. Other bug fixes work with pre 11.12 game saves.

Please report from game saves started with 11.12, or it makes tracking errors nigh on impossible.

I've just started a international mode career with Zimbabwe and skipped a few matches to see if the forced 2nd wicket keeper was implemented in 'large' squads. In the Australia Sri Lanka which is in Sri Lanka, Australia did NOT have a 2nd wicket keeper in the team despite the squad including 18 men. In the India squad there was a second wicket keeper but he was 36 years old named Pankaj Dharmani who only played 6 first class matches last year and no ODs or T20s. I think he may be incredibly overrated if he is classed as india's next best keeper after Dhoni.

Comment

Did Australia have a part-time keeper selected?

Comment

county one day kits

Would it be possible to update some of the county one day kits? Middlesex have their pink kit, but Somerset's kit, for example was last used in 2007 I think.
        Last edited by eseabourne; 08-12-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: poor grammar!!

Comment

Yeah Warwickshire's kit is still blue and it has been black for the last two seasons.

Comment

No. I carried on skipping matches to see if this was a one of and they actually did pick a second keeper that time around.

Comment

Enamul Haque gets selected ahead of Abdur Razzak

Comment

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
                Enamul Haque gets selected ahead of Abdur Razzak
                Yeah that's true. I think Shafiul Islam and Rubel Hossain who generally get picked for Bangladesh don't get picked in icc2011 aswell as a few batsmen whom I can't think of at the moment.

Comment

VVs Laxman bats and 3 for India and although being a good player is overated in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by eseabourne View Post
                    Would it be possible to update some of the county one day kits? Middlesex have their pink kit, but Somerset's kit, for example was last used in 2007 I think.
                    Yep. I'd done some kits before release (this being the first year that I'd learn how to do them.) State and international should be fine, but didn't have time to do any more, some of the county kits should be fine. With iPhone getting near to release probably got some time to do these and hopefully patch them in.

Comment

I think India's bowlers are overrated in this game, especially from what I saw today!

Okay, on a slightly more serious note I was slightly surprised when I found Sajid Mahmood to be a RMF in this game (yes, I only just noticed!). To be honest, I haven't watched much county cricket this year but from the little cricket I have seen Mahmood was bowling consistently in the high 80 mph range, making him one of the fastest bowlers on the county circuit. He may not be as fast as he used to be but maybe he could be upgraded to RFM?

Don't take my word for it though. Ask everyone else before making any changes.
                      My collection: ICC 2005 || ICC 2009 || ICC 2011 || ICC 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Jeppo View Post
                        I think India's bowlers are overrated in this game, especially from what I saw today!

Okay, on a slightly more serious note I was slightly surprised when I found Sajid Mahmood to be a RMF in this game (yes, I only just noticed!). To be honest, I haven't watched much county cricket this year but from the little cricket I have seen Mahmood was bowling consistently in the high 80 mph range, making him one of the fastest bowlers on the county circuit. He may not be as fast as he used to be but maybe he could be upgraded to RFM?

Don't take my word for it though. Ask everyone else before making any changes.
                        RMF is quicker than RFM on ICC.

Comment

...really?

Well, that's confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeppo View Post
                            ...really?

Well, that's confusing.
                            Most of the world sees it the other way but I think ICC is right.

FM = Fast (adjective) Medium (Noun)
                            MF = Medium (adjective) Fast (Noun)

Just like in the rest of the English language. If we were German it would be the other way round but then again, they also drive on the wrong side of the road.

Back to Saj Mahmood. I was a little surprised he was downgraded this year from RF to RMF. He's sort of borderline though so I didn't mention it. The thing with Saj is he varies his pace so much. If he bowls full pace he'll almost always be in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
                              Most of the world sees it the other way but I think ICC is right.

FM = Fast (adjective) Medium (Noun)
                              MF = Medium (adjective) Fast (Noun)

Just like in the rest of the English language. If we were German it would be the other way round but then again, they also drive on the wrong side of the road.
                              Hmm... that's a good argument. I haven't really thought of it in that sense before.

I did consult cricinfo before making my first post in this thread and it describes Sajid as a Fast-Medium bowler. I will admit that did sway me a little bit because I thought he was be an out-and-out fast bowler, with him operating in the high 80's (and the odd 90 mph). Again he may have lost a bit of speed recently but considering he's only 29 years old... I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                              X