Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the idea of having a block and slog option as in a t20 game there are very less sixes even at full aggression but has too many fours. i played a game wherein i scored 205 in a t20 game which includes a centurion who hit only 1 six and there were just 3 sixes overall. also the block option will help when trying to save a test match. hope it will be added or just considered for future games.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
      Is there any reason why, at the beginning of the first season, NSW receives regenerated players whereas Queensland do not?
      Because even regen players know playing for NSW is a better way of playing for australia ?

Comment

This site is cool and people here are very accomodating. I could learn more from you guys. Thanks!
        we were born to succeed, not to fail

Comment

I've noticed a very minor bug whilst playing as England. I have an upcoming tour of South Africa, on the Itinerary page it says "South Africa in England", where as it should say "England in South Africa".
          Attached Files

Comment

Warwickshire June 2013 scheduling overlap. I play a 3-day tour match vs Bangladesh and during the match the computer autoplays two T20 games using the exact same team that I am playing the tour match with!
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Warwickshire August 15th 2014 two CT games are scheduled for this one day I played one and the computer generated the other one.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

This is my first post for awhile.

I'm still playing 2010 and from reading some of this thread it seems many of the old, very old, issues still remain in 2011. I think the devs should concentrate on fixing as many of these issues as possible for 2012 along with adding more stats as their main aim. Although I would say some of the little bugs are relatively minor.

I have a problem with the imbalance when it comes to regens for different nations. I'm in the year 2030 playing as Pakistan and in 20 yrs not one (not one!) all-rounder of international standard has been regened. Whereas the likes of Australia and New Zealand produce many quality all-rounders. I think the balance when it comes to other types of players, batsmen/spinners/pacemen etc is about right but there's a serious imbalance when it comes to all-rounders. Aus and NZ produce too many of international standard whilst the likes of Pakistan, India and England don't produce any.

Can anyone confirm if this is still an issue in 2011?

Comment

I cannot confirm anything but there has obviously been a fix when it comes to Australia and England as in previous versions they would never produce quality allrounders but that has now been rectified as they seem to produce many in ICC2011 - too bad the likes of Pakistan must have missed out
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

okay, never had this before, happened when i'd put in the disk and clicked on play. doesn't seem to want to open the game

Comment

some bugs/fixes ive noticed that need doing;

* when your players scores an individual batting record (user or historical) - that player's score is never shown as a not out * score
                      * when using an Australian state team, players easily break season records for wickets/runs as ALL runs & wickets are counted even from Test appearances. To me this would be ok if the records to beat were also inclusive of international appearances but they arent.
                      * the starting record score for a Tasmania batsman is 265 by D Hills v Tasmania???
                      * In 2012 (which is early in the game so one would expect this not to happen yet) the 3rd test between South Africa & Pakistan is scheduled to start on December 24 - this would never happen in real life.
                      * again more unrealistic scheduling in 2012/13 - playing as QLD my team plays just 6 T20 matches in 51 days from Dec 24-Feb 12. Includes breaks of up to 10 days between T20s!!! - just looked at this years schedule and QLD (Brisbane Heat) will play their 6 T20 games in 28 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorks View Post
                        okay, never had this before, happened when i'd put in the disk and clicked on play. doesn't seem to want to open the game
                        Okay, this isn't a bug. Your graphics card drivers are either out of date, the wrong ones or have corrupted. If you go to your graphics card makers website you should be able to find these.

If you have any problem, we can help further, quickest way is to probably contact us via the support on the side. Mention your username in the e-mail and I'll know who it is.

veddermonkey - Thanks, added those to the 2012 fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                          Okay, this isn't a bug. Your graphics card drivers are either out of date, the wrong ones or have corrupted. If you go to your graphics card makers website you should be able to find these.
                          Thanks for the response. For some reason this sorted itself a couple of days later without me doing anything which is very strange!

Comment

just noticed another scheduling problem - Leicestershire manage to play a tour match and a T20 on the same day

Comment

I am not sure whether this is a bug or not but how is home ground advantage determined for league finals? I finished top of the group stage in T20 and made it to the final which I had to play away to a county which qualified for the finals by finishing fourth in their group.

EDIT: I just noticed that this particular team defeated me in group stage, perhaps this is why?
                              Last edited by bryce87; 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

World ranking bug

i am top of the odi ranking with 27 points i just won a series with a team that has 25 points & no one lost or gained any points im in 2012 this also happened in t20

Comment

Working...
                                X