Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Can you contact us via the Contact page? Won't be able to send an attachment straight away, but will do once I've replied.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Can you contact us via the Contact page? Won't be able to send an attachment straight away, but will do once I've replied.
      Done.

      Comment


      • #18
        Speaking as an experienced sports management gamer, I seriously think that you should rename normal mode to hard mode and easy mode to normal mode. Not sure how others feel about this suggestion.

        Comment


        • #19
          Personally I don't see normal mode as that challenging, while easy mode is extremely simple so I feel the naming is pretty accurate

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Chewie View Post
            Personally I don't see normal mode as that challenging, while easy mode is extremely simple so I feel the naming is pretty accurate
            If one uses default field settings and standard bowling tactics (without getting fancy) plus sensible batting tactics, the results should be pretty much in line with the game stats. Basing this on the other sports management games I've played or still play.

            I'm talking about international mode, which from experience plays differently from the county game?
            Last edited by GrahamB; 08-17-2011, 08:21 AM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
              If one uses default field settings and standard bowling tactics (without getting fancy) plus sensible batting tactics, the results should be pretty much in line with the game stats. Basing this on the other sports management games I've played or still play.

              I'm talking about international mode, which from experience plays differently from the county game?
              I have read your story where you are not so good
              Does New Zeland good enough to beat the whole world
              Just take South Africa,India,Australia where you have world level Players
              can beat the opponent or match goes as even still require better field setting
              Sometime I play with HIGH(r+w) mode where we can judge our and opponent
              tactics more clearly
              session 2013 is not so far , later you will get young good players to rebult
              the team
              best of luck for you team
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                I have read your story where you are not so good
                Does New Zeland good enough to beat the whole world
                Just take South Africa,India,Australia where you have world level Players
                can beat the opponent or match goes as even still require better field setting
                Sometime I play with HIGH(r+w) mode where we can judge our and opponent
                tactics more clearly
                session 2013 is not so far , later you will get young good players to rebult
                the team
                best of luck for you team
                I always play in 3D with runs+wickets highlights.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I've found Normal mode to be pretty easy over the years, easy is ridiculously easy.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I had a occurrence when I was batting first in a county T20 and was ~14 overs through and had my batsmen on max aggression, then clicked autoplay, and my game completely froze. I was not running any other programs at the time. Perhaps just a one-off happening, or even something to do with my own system, but I just thought I would put it out there in case something similar has happened to anyone else.
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                      I had a occurrence when I was batting first in a county T20 and was ~14 overs through and had my batsmen on max aggression, then clicked autoplay, and my game completely froze. I was not running any other programs at the time. Perhaps just a one-off happening, or even something to do with my own system, but I just thought I would put it out there in case something similar has happened to anyone else.
                      Howdy there young Bryce. Another longtime ICC addict!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                        Can you contact us via the Contact page? Won't be able to send an attachment straight away, but will do once I've replied.
                        Hi,

                        still waiting to hear back. I now have two save game files for you with two different 3D bugs for you to view.

                        Cheers,
                        Graham.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Thanks Graham, replied.

                          As in other threads, we've released a new patch, focused on online so I will leave this thread open. Please update to the new version.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            http://childishthings.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1935

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                              Howdy there young Bryce. Another longtime ICC addict!
                              Hey mate - yea I have purchased every single version bar the very original which means I have been playing since I was about 12 years old Haha. I always seem to get back into it when cricket season begins here.

                              With regards to the problem I reported, it appears that it was indeed a one-off occurrence.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                gamplay and camera issue

                                Below is list

                                1- I was playing Australian career . AI bowl that was wide and keeper left
                                and finally bowl goes to 4s but I got 6 runs .Rules says every wide bowl
                                is of 1 run .
                                below is screenshot

                                2- I have noticed there less 6s in 20-20 Either online and offline.
                                Even after full aggression . In online opponent set their Manual
                                field at that time for full aggression most goes for 1s or 2s sometime
                                for 4s But no or very very less 6s
                                below screenshot

                                3- AI set two fielders in slip even after the batsman settle, for long time,
                                as well as for no Power Play

                                4- About camera in game camera for 4s and bowl goes for boundry is
                                good But problem start for 1s and 2s where camera in single shot
                                quick Zoom In and Zoom out that become as jerk after long Playing
                                this creates pain in eyes
                                If thats either zoom in or zoom out smoothly will not be Problem



                                6s gameplay bug


                                Last edited by cricfan1; 08-25-2011, 02:15 PM.
                                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                                Is my Next Dream

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X