X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Okay, not sure if I've received an e-mail from you, but the support to fix that installer issue is:

Rename the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShied to "InstallShieldOld", then try installation again.
    Empty the folder C:\Windows\Temp, then try installation again.

Edit: Just got e-mail from you, so above advice is redundant for you, but may apply for others.

maxi - Okay, have you had anti-virus installed on that machine before? If so which ones, and any previous firewalls as well. Is your machine 64-bit?
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-25-2011, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maned202
    replied
    Installation Nightmare

Bought the game on Sunday.

Game downloads to my computer using Bit Comet.

No shortcut or Childish Things icon appears on my desktop.

I attempt to open the game through the download itself.

Setup Installation screen appears - then stops.

I then get a message saying "Are you sure you want to remove the application and all of its components?"

Have sent emails to the support team both through the website here and in a separate email - neither has received a reply.

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on? Very frustrating after paying £15.99.

Any help greatly appreciated

Phil

Leave a comment:

• maxi2111991
    replied
    i dont use any firewall or antivirus (default windows firewall) to which i have added icc2011 an exception

Leave a comment:

• meridost
    replied
    Sureshot - i have sent a mail to contact us..Awaiting your reply..

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    maxi2111991 - What firewall do you use?

meridost - Okay, the fact it is flickering for a bit suggests it might not be the firewall blocking issue others have. Can you contact us through the contact page on the side? I'll then go through some things with you that are easier through e-mail. If you can include your username on here in the message so I know you've read this.

Leave a comment:

• maxi2111991
    replied
    yes the trail doesnt work nothing happens i wont buy until it is solved

Leave a comment:

• meridost
    replied
    Start Problem!!!

The ICC 2011 trial does not start at all..
    When i double click the .exe file the screen flickers for a bit but doesnt start
    ...i have tried everything from DEP settings to compatibilty mode to running as administrator
    my graphic card is nvidia geforce 8500 GT with latest drivers installed..Please help..

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Kulli - I suspect you'll have some remnants of the firewall still on your system. Can you contact us via the Contact page? Please mention your username in the e-mail. There are some other things I want to try, but it'll be easiest through e-mail.

max - What firewall and/or anti-virus do you use?
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-16-2011, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• maxi2111991
    replied
    i have tried everything firewall dep compatibility with xp sp3,sp2 nothing works my task manager shows process but nothing happens i need to see if trail version works so that i can buy the game plz help !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kulli
    replied
    Tried that too

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    I know others have had issues with ZoneAlarm as well, just use the Windows Firewall. More than good enough.

Also, sorry on the delay, I've had a few days off.

Leave a comment:

• kulli
    replied
    Still waiting, I'd appreciate some help since I've bought the game rather than just downloaded the demo.

Leave a comment:

• kulli
    replied
    Already tried uninstalling and switching to Zone Alarm with no success.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    I suggest uninstalling Comodo and trying a less aggressive Firewall. We've had problems with it in the past.

I have no issues with the Windows Firewall, they've improved it massively over the last couple of years.

Leave a comment:

• kulli
    replied
    Hello, Anyone?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X