This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Have you contacted us through the support page? Sounds similar to someone who has contacted us through there and just trying to check not double crossing paths.

In any case, the problem is Comodo, you'll need to contact their support or read the FAQ, normally there will be some sliders, and if you set these to lower settings then it'll work. You can of course always try a different firewall/anti-virus.

Comment

My game was working fine till last night but now when i am running it, it says " In order to finish initializing, this application must first be run by a user with administrator privileges.
      Please contact your system administrator for help. 5-2

First of all i am the administrator. Secondly it was running fine till last night. Thirdly when i am trying to play it with run as administrator option, nothing is happening.

Please resolve this. This is very very irritating, such petty issues with such an old game.

I tried re-installing the game but nothing happened. This has nothing to do with the aniti-virus sir because its a message from e-license.

If it was a anti virus issue then my game would'nt have been running since it was installed.

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS AS THIS IS INDEED VERY VERY IRRITATING.

Comment

And now game is not responding only after reinstalling.
        Mr. Sureshot this aint the anti-virus problem as the trial versions were working well. This problem is from your side and that too some licensing issues. Please resolve it or refund.

Thank you
        Last edited by rock_cool2003; 05-21-2012, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Someone atleast reply and resolve this dammit. Have that much courtesy. We paid for this game

Comment

Working...
          X