New personal best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New personal best

Today (christmas day), I had about an hour of spare time before I had to go out and see family so I decided to play a little of my favourite cricket management game Cricket Captain. In my current Victorian campaign I had had mixed success during the year, I had won the Australian T20 competition but i was fifth in the First class table. In this one-dayer i was playing it was a game that would eventually decide whether I made the one-day final. This was the sort of occasion that opener Rob Quiney took to by spanking the opposition all over the park and eventually setting up victory. In the end he finished with 204 off 143 deliveries getting out to the last ball of the innings going for a massive heave. (We ended up winning the one-day final too)

This pleases me because in all the 3-4 years I have been playing International Cricket Captain I had never managed to break the double century mark with a player in One-dayers (I had scored numerous 180-190 scores). Now i hope that i can finally break the 400 mark in a FC game with somebody.

Working...
X