They're in the TM2 folder as the file ICOPLTYP1.tm2

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
      They're in the TM2 folder as the file ICOPLTYP1.tm2
      Cheers, mate - now to see if I have a programme to view such things in :P
      World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
        Yea that's what I meant - there's an icon but no one is using it and you don't get regens using it either.
        The icon in itself means not a lot, as in, just because the icon exists, doesn't mean the code for the position does, it's not a case of opener all-rounders existing in the game and us not assigning it to the relevant players. The Opener all-rounder problem, as mentioned elsewhere, is something we are aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          The icon in itself means not a lot, as in, just because the icon exists, doesn't mean the code for the position does, it's not a case of opener all-rounders existing in the game and us not assigning it to the relevant players. The Opener all-rounder problem, as mentioned elsewhere, is something we are aware of.
          Ah. I see.
          World Serious Cricket

Comment

Personally, all I want is the icon - no code required! It doesn't have to make the guy (I think the example was Watson) play any different to what he does already. It just has to acknowledge what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
              Personally, all I want is the icon - no code required! It doesn't have to make the guy (I think the example was Watson) play any different to what he does already. It just has to acknowledge what he is.
              I think, from what Sureshot has just said, that we can infer that Opening Batsman status must make a difference in-game, which is interesting.
              World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post

That'd be fairly pointless, giving Watson the Opener All-Rounder icon with no code behind it then he's still going to be playing at 6/7. If we were to do that, it'd look awful, as such, it won't happen. As said before, we're aware of the opener all-rounder issue.

Phylos - Yes, the opening batsman status (along with the others) does mean something to the game, it's more than a symbolic picture.

Comment

That'd be fairly pointless, giving Watson the Opener All-Rounder icon with no code behind it then he's still going to be playing at 6/7. If we were to do that, it'd look awful, as such, it won't happen. As said before, we're aware of the opener all-rounder issue.

Phylos - Yes, the opening batsman status (along with the others) does mean something to the game, it's more than a symbolic picture.
                  I've managed to open with Callum Ferguson with a lot of success compared to down the order. Also I have with Warwickshire opened with Chris Woakes to EXTREME effect(averages 60 with the bat). So just cos they aren't openers doesn't seem to be detrimental. Is it that openers have some sort of bonus against the new ball? Also I trust that Woakes will be an all-rounder in the next game?

Comment

Afghanistan needs a real overhaul, will be expecting it a lot different in ICC11

Comment

• Lancashire

Proctor - Seen him bowl several times live over the past year and thought he looked quick but wasn't sure if it was just an illusion because of his odd action. Watched highlights of last weeks game though and he was in the 80s all the time. Faster than RM I think.

Overseas player - Maharoof.

Not sure whether Kahn is Reserve/T20. He was signed for T20s but could play Championship cricket if Maharoof is called up again to the national side/A side. That is providing he gets a visa.

EDIT: And personal opinion. Saj Mahmood's batting needs to be improved a tad and changed to very aggressive. He's batted at 5 for Lancs in his last two T20 innings and last season played some great counter attacking innings' down the order in the championship. He now seems to be batting ahead of Chapple and Hogg and in ICC2010 he isn't in the same league as them with the bat.
                      Last edited by Chasjs; 06-22-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Just for ICC 2011 you may like to note that Tom Cooper (South Australia and Netherlands) is a part time keeper.

Evidence: http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-inte...ch/492267.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Fair enough, but I just realized/remembered that the AI (in ICC09) picks Samit Patel to open in one-dayers for Notts. How does it do that?

Comment

Working...
                          X