T20 Experts Unavailable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T20 Experts Unavailable?

Is there a reason in the second county season in England where the likes of Nannes and Warner are unavailable. What I mean by this when I sign someone like Warner he is away on international duty throughout the season yet there is no international cricket on for Australia. Is this an error or am I missing something?

This was a bug that we've fixed for version 10.14. Press internet game to get the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
      This was a bug that we've fixed for version 10.14. Press internet game to get the update.
      Have done sir ... this is what im saying. should have said this in the opening post.

Also on a sidenote have you looked at including a playable Zimbabwe?

Comment

If you're using a saved game, the players will be returned after the contract section at the end of the year. Obviously Warner is T20 only for Middlesex, so will still only be available for those games.

I'll talk to Andy Yau to see if we can include Zimbabwe.

Comment

Nice one of the poss of Zimbabwe.

Ye I started a few new game after install. Simulated them to see what happens and it varies so thats fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
            If you're using a saved game, the players will be returned after the contract section at the end of the year. Obviously Warner is T20 only for Middlesex, so will still only be available for those games.

I'll talk to Andy Yau to see if we can include Zimbabwe.
            Any chance that the likes of Ireland can be managed to as they are a large part of international cricket now too.

Comment

Funny - I was just thinking about managing Ireland etc. after noticing that we've got quite a lot of hits on the web-site from Ireland, Canada and America. It would certainly be fun to be able to take control of your national team in these countries. It would be a feature for next year rather than 2010 as it will involve major code changes.

Comment

Working...
              X