New Zealand Are Terrible!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand Are Terrible!!!!

Has anyone ever done well with New Zealand on normal at any point?? i have done multiple games with New Zealand and there are never any stars that arise unlike australia and india who role them out like a machine. Has anyone ever reached no 1 in one day or test rankings and who are the good nz players of the future to try? Thanks

Hey Seanoc, yeah I reached #1 with them in ODI and Test Ranking and that was on Normal too but not on 2008 on 2010 and won World Cup twice too, You just have to perservere "spelling?" with them, My Key players were Ryder, Roscoe, Guptill Batting wise and Southee and Vettori with Bowling. I had Ryder make 23 Test Centuries while he was still playing and he was #1 in Test Batting Ranks for quite a while lol. Future players hmm my ones were Boult and Bennett really, they ended up with good Bowling figures for me when I finished my Career..

I think it comes down to how you manage the team, Training is important in these games especially I find, Funny thing was I was rising to the top in Test Ranking with a lot of Draws but I managed to beat good Test teams like SA and England now and again. You just need patience with NZ I find, anyway here are some screenshots to show that I did make it to #1 in both ODI's and Tests. I quit in the year 2019 I think cause I already accomplished all I wanted to.

Last edited by wildfire; 07-06-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

I think it comes down to how you manage the team, Training is important in these games especially I find, Funny thing was I was rising to the top in Test Ranking with a lot of Draws but I managed to beat good Test teams like SA and England now and again. You just need patience with NZ I find, anyway here are some screenshots to show that I did make it to #1 in both ODI's and Tests. I quit in the year 2019 I think cause I already accomplished all I wanted to.

Comment

Working...
      X