Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South African domestic system

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • South African domestic system

    The South African domestic system promotion and relegation is wrong.

    If a team get relagated in division 1 he doesn't play any format in division 1 anymore he plays all the formats in division 2 even in the t20 competition the team moves
    and if a team gets promoted from division 2 to division 1 he plays then in all the formats in division 1even in the t20 competition the team moves
    currently the game have promotion and relegation in the first class and one day competition so then a team play cross division between the first class and one day competition and stays stuck in the same t20 competition and thats wrong .


  • #2
    Yes, this is corrected in our next patch.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Yes, this is corrected in our next patch.
      So lets say I am going to play as Mpumalanga and I am ending first in division 2 will I be playing all the formats in division 1 ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Sureshot above post ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dolphins View Post

          So lets say I am going to play as Mpumalanga and I am ending first in division 2 will I be playing all the formats in division 1 ?
          Yes, that is correct.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sureshot thanks . Cant wait to work my way up with a div2 team

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

              Yes, that is correct.
              Sureshot v24.04 on pc is still not correct for the south african domestic system.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dolphins View Post
                Sureshot v24.04 on pc is still not correct for the south african domestic system.
                Hi, we're looking in to this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks , will you be able to correct it because I saw on other platforms that other players also complained about this problem that you can't seem to get right.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dolphins View Post
                    Thanks , will you be able to correct it because I saw on other platforms that other players also complained about this problem that you can't seem to get right.
                    Hi, we should be able to. It's a weird promotion/relegation system.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sureshot did you manage to correct it ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dolphins View Post
                        Sureshot did you manage to correct it ?
                        Not for this patch.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The fix for this issue is in the patch that has just gone live.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks will have to buy the game again to check it out . Great work!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sureshot does this mean now my t20 team wont be stuck in the division 2 t20 comp forever while my team is in div 1 in the fc system?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X