IPL New Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPL New Teams?

Will there be any new updates for the two new teams in the Indian T20 League?
    Will there be updates to the squads for the tiny wee league?
    Last edited by rikkym; 03-26-2022, 10:49 AM.

There will be no further squad updates for Cricket Captain 2021, the 2022 version will release later this summer.

Comment

Man what a rip off.

Can't say much - except that is a right waste for those wanting to play present teams.

Also I am sure there is no hope of a womens' team addition to this.

Comment

Originally posted by rikkym View Post
        Man what a rip off.

Can't say much - except that is a right waste for those wanting to play present teams.

Also I am sure there is no hope of a womens' team addition to this.
        Cricket Captain 2021 had up to date squads and teams for the year it was released in up until the conclusion Australian 21/22 season. Cricket Captain 2022 will have current teams and squads for the year 2022, likely beginning with correct squads for IPL 2022 and initial squads for the English season with ongoing updates throughout 2022. Previous iterations have followed a similar cycle from what I remember.

With how big the last couple of months of women's cricket were, I hope there's at least the World Cup as a tournament mode and a multi-format Ashes series. The ability to have custom tournaments with those squads would be icing on the cake but I'm not expecting too much for the inclusion of women's cricket either.

Comment

I have no hope that this outdated team can keep up with the quickness or slowness of world cricket.

Additionally, they should upgrade the speed of release of the 2022 to earlier - its not like they change anything other than the squad.

Comment

Working...
          X