• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Cricket Captain 2021 update available on all platforms

Cricket Captain 21.04 Released on Steam

- Updated database with Aus Domestic update
    - Fixed minus percentage availability
    - New longlife Dropbox auth token (you may need to re-auth dropbox once more)

----------

We're doing another build on Mac, Android and iOS so all builds have the latest code.

Dropbox users: Dropbox now uses a longlife auth token so you should now only need to auth dropbox once and it will then keep that authentication, rather than keep having to sign in to dropbox, etc.

This update is now in Review with Apple for Mac.

Comment

James Pattinson still available for international selection even though he retired
      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
        James Pattinson still available for international selection even though he retired
        He didn't announce until half way through the in-game season, not sure we can handle that currently.

This update is now live on Mac.

Comment

I did the dropbox auth, but now i have syncing issues. 2040 county season.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
            I did the dropbox auth, but now i have syncing issues. 2040 county season.
            PC or Mac? It looks like you're Windows 11. Can you confirm which browser you used to auth the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

PC or Mac? It looks like you're Windows 11. Can you confirm which browser you used to auth the game?
              PC, haven't got Win11 yet. Damn you M$.

It seems to be working again now...cheers

Comment

PC, haven't got Win11 yet. Damn you M$.

It seems to be working again now...cheers
                Okay, keep me up to date if anything changes. It might be that you restarted the app and that deleted a setting that was causing the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Okay, keep me up to date if anything changes. It might be that you restarted the app and that deleted a setting that was causing the issue.
                  I use Google Chrome too.

Comment

I use Google Chrome too.
                    I've noted an error message on the dropbox sign in page, if you're not already logged in to dropbox on the browser. But this error doesn't actually impact the authentication and the token will still be processed.

We're looking in to fixing this error message on the dropbox sign in page from selecting Enable Dropbox.

Comment

This update is now live on iOS and Android. This update puts all platforms on the same code and now Android and iOS have the new longlife dropbox token is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X