New Patch released on iOS and Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post

When i click on IPL final scorecard it crashes otherwise didn't crashes.
    Did your team make the IPL final?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Did your team make the IPL final?
      After September loading then i click on any scorecard the game crashes Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
        You people should consider new rule in cricket Captain every team must sign at least 4 overseas players in t20 league's like psl, bpl, cpl, msl. ipl. You know overseas players get less.
        This is a game made by a few developers on a small budget. You should either accept it for what it is or stop playing and accept that it is not the game for you.

Comment

Any danger of the big bash getting updated on Steam before the season is over? Another year another BBL without being able to play as my current team...
          bloody frustrating
          ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

We're still working on PC/Mac specific fixes that need doing before we can release on these platforms.

Comment

Recently updated game on iOS and running version 21.42 (is that correct)? But FC incoming new batsmen still coming into bat on 3 bars aggression, thought this had been fixed following my suggestion in the new update..Annoying knocking everyone down to 2 or 1 bars to start.

Comment

Apologies on my part Nigel..Not played for a while and just noticed the update waiting which is now version 21.43 iOS .
                Problem solved!

Comment

Working...
                X