Best in-game bowling figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best in-game bowling figures

On the back of Ajaz Patel's 10fer against India yesterday, I was curious as to whether anyone had taken a 10fer in-game at any point? I got one back on CC19 with Jamie Porter, where after he had the first 5 wickets I would bowl him until fitness was out, then bring on part-timers and bowl negative lines until Porter was fully fit again for another go!
    Attached Files

I had Intikihab Alam take 18 (including all ten) on CC2018. Not sure if its been done on CC2021. My best is Dereck Underwood 9 for 113 v South Africa.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8fa.png
Views:	351
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	78082
      This was a career mode T20 against Zimbabwe. Funniest thing is that it wasn't even a man of the match performance with Phillipe scoring 141* in Australia's innings.

Just to make sure, I double checked and the game is still on Normal difficulty.

Comment

Ajaz patel's 10 wicket was a great bowling figures i have ever watched till now.

Comment

This is the current all-time record for T20 best figures. Not sure how 14.5 runs per ball were scored when you account for the eight wickets taken. This happened in an ENG T20 match during an AUS domestic save so unfortunately I cannot pull up the score card or match report.

Name:	Inkedcrombe_LI.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	78318

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post
            This is the current all-time record for T20 best figures. Not sure how 14.5 runs per ball were scored when you account for the eight wickets taken. This happened in an ENG T20 match during an AUS domestic save so unfortunately I cannot pull up the score card or match report.

Name:	Inkedcrombe_LI.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	78318
            Someone investigate him for match fixing lol
            Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

Working...
            X