Zimbabwe international career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimbabwe international career

When taking on Zimbabwe in the international career mode, and getting to 1st of October 2022 and starting the first test against NZ, it crashes and closes down the app. I started a new career and the same happened. Can the guys fix this fault please?

Originally posted by gregb87 View Post
    When taking on Zimbabwe in the international career mode, and getting to 1st of October 2022 and starting the first test against NZ, it crashes and closes down the app. I started a new career and the same happened. Can the guys fix this fault please?
    Have you tried uninstalling the game? I had a similar issue, and it sorted the problem for me, but my save was back dated after I re-installed, so I lost a decent chunk of played games.

Comment

Just tried that and started from the beginning by skipping all the games but the same error occurred and the app crashed

Comment

Hi,

This bug is fixed for the next patch, I'm not quite sure when that patch will be out, we're fixing up the online error. I did find one workaround, save and exit on the day of the match, restart the app and load it again, it should then let you carry on.

Nigel

Comment

That’s great, many thanks Nigel.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
          X