World cricket championship (2029-2021) final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World cricket championship (2029-2021) final

Just played wtc first edition ever finale game between India and new zealand.

??????Well the events happened as below - 1)New zealand won the toss and elected to bowl first ( it was a rainy first day of game and we lost 3h 14M )
    2) India made 507 runs all out , Ajinkya Rahane the caption was in a tremendous form and made a double ton.
    3) Newzealand was all in pressure Because there is the 3rd day already.
    4) They faught back hard but however India manged to take lead of 132 runs .New zealand was all out at 375 runs.
    5) now it's a 4th day game and India tried to make runs quickly so they lost the Wickets so fast and all out at 133 runs.
    6) Now the target was 265 runs not a big total but it was final day already. So both teams were in much pressure.
    7) NZ started really well But then men in form Siraz and Pandya took tha bowl and take 4 top order Wickets so early .
    8) At last Colin de grandhomme tried but NZ lost the game by 79 runs.
    9) We got our first world test champion. But hats off to kiwis.
    10) India is now the World test champion.

Congratulations Always nice to win a big event you've been working towards, and even more so when you lose the toss and heave to deal with worse conditions.

Comment

Hehe ???? thank you so much well I am still learning how to play..I am growing my tactics and strategies towards the games.

Comment

Working...
      X