CC2021 Online Records Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

That’s the same guy who got the test 387, have you got a screenshot of his profile, must be a monster batsmen!
    No, sorry James. I do not have the screenshot of the batsman's profile. It wasn't a bad wicket to bat on. And yes, he's the same guy who got the 387 in the test. Good batsman.
    Last edited by saviopaes; 09-27-2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

J. Hunt <Australia> - 8/26 [Best bowling in T20]

Thanks for reminding me James. That was indeed a Hunt special. He's still hunting alright - but not quite reaping the BIG rewards

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-09-27 at 17.27.18.jpeg
Views:	269
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	77626

Comment

Got India all out for 64 on a horrendous Test wicket! https://i.imgur.com/oi2gXOL.png

Comment

Huge respect to my opponent for not disconnecting despite these scores, many would! A new OD record score, low score and top individual effort!

After those maulings my opponent "ruler" comes back and does this to me in a T20, I've never seen this many chased on the game before. Great sport, great opponent, great effort!!! What a match as well, needing 19 off the last over we go 4 4 4 4 W and then the new batsmen hits a 4 off the last ball to win it!!! Outstanding!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chase.png
Views:	210
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	77693?
          Last edited by josbuttlerfan; 10-02-2021, 10:48 PM.

Comment

The thread went in to unapproved mode, probably due to an edit. Now sorted.

Comment

Some best FC bowling figures here
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                The thread went in to unapproved mode, probably due to an edit. Now sorted.
                Are the online games crossplay? Server always seems empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

The server can be pretty dead outside India waking hours I find. Night time in UK can be hard to get a game

Comment

Originally posted by ICC_Fan View Post

When you miss a challenge and it gets expired, you should log out and then login again to avoid disconnections on the next challenge/game.
                    Its 200 matches without a disconnection now.

Comment

I've played a handful of games online now. If yoir there I go by Outside Edge or InsideEdge. Play me. Also I hate highlights drags the game out too long
                      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

Sorry, missed this. Yes, it is cross play between all platforms.

Comment

Crazy ODI partnership here

Feel sorry for my opponent (koko), we were playing an ODI and he was about 120-1 off 10 overs and he had his end accidently DC and then he comes back online for this.

edit: no need to feel sorry for him any longer as he chased down 300 to beat me next game.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Jamesy1984; 11-04-2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

New test partnership record here. This game was bonkers, my opponent Ludo came 30 minutes away from batting out 7 sessions to save the match, it took over 140 overs to get the first wicket!

Comment

Julian Patrick 100 off 31 balls in a T20. He finished on 139* and I was only 4 runs off the T20 total record. So not a bad effort
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                                Julian Patrick 100 off 31 balls in a T20. He finished on 139* and I was only 4 runs off the T20 total record. So not a bad effort
                                Serious batting!

Comment

Working...
                                X