Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC2021 Online Records Page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Highest T20 score, a remarkable 317 Vs Ausfan. I didn't go on full aggression at any point but kept smashing sixes everywhere. First two overs only went for 15 as well.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by galvatron View Post
      Highest T20 score, a remarkable 317 Vs Ausfan. I didn't go on full aggression at any point but kept smashing sixes everywhere. First two overs only went for 15 as well.
      The insane total is one thing, but to lose all those wickets and still have time with new batsmen constantly coming in is crazy

      Comment


      • #63
        A fast FC 100, a low T20 score and a T20 partnership
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jamesy1984; 01-08-2022, 02:37 PM.

        Comment


        • #64
          partnership t20 <domestic/online>

          T20: 241 (R Bevilaqua & G Jeremiah - New South Wales)

          Click image for larger version

Name:	record.png
Views:	136
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	78206

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
            partnership t20 <domestic/online>

            T20: 241 (R Bevilaqua & G Jeremiah - New South Wales)

            Click image for larger version

Name:	record.png
Views:	136
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	78206
            You got a screenshot of the match overview to show who it was against?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

              You got a screenshot of the match overview to show who it was against?
              oh no James! I didn't take that, it was an Indian team I think - not sure

              Comment


              • #67
                Highest Partnership FC:

                391 - J Burns & J Faisal (Australia)

                Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	78283Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	78284

                Comment


                • #68
                  Records updated

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                    Records updated
                    Awesome! Thanks.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Fastest 100:

                      OD: 39 balls (Cooper Roberts - South Australia) - User: saviopaes

                      I am aware that user: josbutlerfan has the same no of balls recorded for the century (but mine should be up there-purely of how recent the records stands (as of today 12-03-2022).

                      Thanks James.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	78358Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	78359

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Highest t20 score: 324/4

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Views:	86
Size:	895.3 KB
ID:	78368

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                          Highest t20 score: 324/4

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Views:	86
Size:	895.3 KB
ID:	78368
                          Lol but you complain when I’m too aggressive against you and score only close to 10 an over

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

                            Lol but you complain when I’m too aggressive against you and score only close to 10 an over
                            C'mon James, we all need our moment in the sun. You had yours, so mine was coming - very late but it did come eventually
                            Last edited by saviopaes; 04-04-2022, 04:07 PM.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X