X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weetabixharry
    replied
    Originally posted by aleontiou View Post
    Does anybody use real life or even performances on the game to decide your lineup? what i mean by this is im playing as England, James Anderson is 42 and past his best but as long as hes still active im trying to get him involved due to how great he has been in game and real life haha to the detriment of the team sometimes
    This is the only way I play the game. I usually have a favourite regen batsman who comes through the youth ranks and my single goal is to get the best possible career stats for him. I'll almost never declare if he's still batting (even if that throws away any chance of winning the match). And I might declare early after he gets out, just so he has a chance to score more in the second innings. If he retires and I don't have any new superstar regens, then I'll start a new game

Leave a comment:

• TomP
    replied
    Originally posted by aleontiou View Post
    Does anybody use real life or even performances on the game to decide your lineup? what i mean by this is im playing as England, James Anderson is 42 and past his best but as long as hes still active im trying to get him involved due to how great he has been in game and real life haha to the detriment of the team sometimes
    Yep, all the time! It's just a game and if I want to see how many test runs/wkts my favourite player can clock up in the alternative cricket captain universe then I will, even if I could be playing someone better

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied
    Not ever. No room for sentiment in sport

Leave a comment:

• aleontiou
    started a topic Using sentiment to decide team lol

Using sentiment to decide team lol

Working...
X