Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josbuttlerfan
    replied
    Everyone should avoid playing this guy (IF_U_R_BAD_I'M_UR_DAD) Firstly he's very slow and wasted an hour of my life playing an ODI only for him then start calling me a cheat... apparently I make the screen black out and then a wicket goes, what BS. He's Bangladesh season 1 and I have a very strong team is it that surprising he's losing to me. I told him to report me to the admins rather than having this pointless conversation, they can check all my logs or whatever I have nothing to hide. Is hacking the game and blacking out someones screen to take a wicket even a thing and would I really doing it when he's 7 wickets down chasing 360. Oh and then of course he disconnects to really top off a fun hour, cheers mate!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	prick.png
Views:	399
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	77310

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Baby Steps (or something similar)

Bowled him out for around 50 in 6 overs. He must have been on full aggression. He then DC after his innings.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post

Nope he just lost points for a disconnection... so basically it's just spiteful to deny me a win, pathetic really. Most sad I didn't get a screenshot of the match to keep as a memory as it was my best comeback performance ever
    Well... can't say much. Sick people all around. That did seem like an awesome match

Leave a comment:

• josbuttlerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

Did it register as a win for you? If not, that's wrong.
    Nope he just lost points for a disconnection... so basically it's just spiteful to deny me a win, pathetic really. Most sad I didn't get a screenshot of the match to keep as a memory as it was my best comeback performance ever

Leave a comment:

• Fitzroy FC
    replied
    Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post
    This guy just wasted an hour of my life and denied me my greatest ever CC win. We were playing a test England (me) vs India (ATG)

India 410-9 dec
    England 123 all out
    England (FO) 604-5 dec
    India 110-9 with 15 mins of day 5 left and he disconnects!!!!!! I'm so angry right now I don't even want to play the game anymore!!!
    Did it register as a win for you? If not, that's wrong.

Leave a comment:

• josbuttlerfan
    started a topic Avoid ATG (Online Player)

Avoid ATG (Online Player)

This guy just wasted an hour of my life and denied me my greatest ever CC win. We were playing a test England (me) vs India (ATG)

India 410-9 dec
    England 123 all out
    England (FO) 604-5 dec
    India 110-9 with 15 mins of day 5 left and he disconnects!!!!!! I'm so angry right now I don't even want to play the game anymore!!!
Working...
X