HELP NEEDED -Issue with Screen Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP NEEDED -Issue with Screen Resolution

I have gone to Support and followed guidance but after trying to use the game across two screens I now have problems with the screen resolution and have a zoomed in version of the Menu. As such I am unable to play the game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210723_134558_1_resized_20210723_020254414.jpg Views:	0 Size:	446.4 KB ID:	76264
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Barry2907; 07-23-2021, 02:17 PM.

Originally posted by Barry2907 View Post
    I have gone to Support and followed guidance but after trying to use the game across two screens I now have problems with the screen resolution and have a zoomed in version of the Menu. As such I am unable to play the game.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210723_134558_1_resized_20210723_020254414.jpg Views:	0 Size:	446.4 KB ID:	76264
    I've done something like this before (and not just with Cricket Captain). Can't you just kill the game and restart it?

Comment

I have tried uninstalling this and installing again but problem persists as it is remembering the settings - older versions of the game run ok so not sure what the problem is

Comment

We've never designed the game to work on two monitors. If killing the game and restarting it keeps it in this zoomed in mode, try:

1) Restarting your machine
        2) The DPI settings in Windows 10 are a bit different to Windows 8.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...il-2018-update

You'd want the Program DPI setting enabled.

Comment

Thanks for this - what i was trying to do was have CC2021 open in one screen and update stats in another screen.

Comment

Thanks for this - what i was trying to do was have CC2021 open in one screen and update stats in another screen.
            it might now work with that Program DPI setting enabled.

Comment

Unfortunately it is still the same with the DPI settings changed - I have even installed and reinstalled the game - I will just have to revert to using cc2020

Comment

Unfortunately it is still the same with the DPI settings changed - I have even installed and reinstalled the game - I will just have to revert to using cc2020
                We've got other options to try, can you send me a support message on the below link as I will need to get some diagnostic information from you.

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Thank you - I have just sent you my details

Comment

Thank you - I have just sent you my details
                    I've replied.

Comment

For the benefit of anyone else reading this thread, I've been able to fix this issue by correcting the resolution value for Barry2907

If anyone else gets issues like this, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X