X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by StevoTheGoat106 View Post
    Just won the county championship with Kent and the game has output that Nottinghamshire are the champions...not sure why this is. Also found scoring runs in T20s very difficult, not sure i passed 160 once in the entire season. Don't know whether I am doing something horribly wrong but i didnt have this issue on previous editions.

Cheers.
    Ignore my previous reply, we've found this issue now.

Leave a comment:

• Barry2907
    replied
    This is probably not a bug but noticed in the second season that the County Championship remains the same format as 2021 with groups and division where irl it is reverting to type in 2022

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied
    Hi Sureshot, the innings break at itervals is still an issue.

I was just bowled out as Durham vs Notts on the 1st CC match at 6.02pm, after batting for 95.5 overs. That should have been the end of Day 1 but Notts have come out to bat at 6.12pm for 1 over.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Good spot on the Achievement issue, I've published the fix for that.

Do you mean all highlights on hover, or just row highlights?

I don't think the ball line can be changed.
    it’s fine on the menus, it just seems like way to much stuff is going on on the screen when bowling and batting

Leave a comment:

• Spockyt
    replied
    When batting, if you hover over the top batsman's name it doesn't show the average and strike rate like it does when you hover over the lower batsman's name.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post
    The scrolling mechanisim doesn't work which makes it very hard to find players in the All-time greats list. I've had trouble with S. Gavaskar and P. Pollock because I kept skipping past them. In the old system I used to reach the bottom of a page and press the down arrow. Steam PC version.
    Thanks. I'm speaking with the guys about this.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by StevoTheGoat106 View Post
    Just won the county championship with Kent and the game has output that Nottinghamshire are the champions...not sure why this is. Also found scoring runs in T20s very difficult, not sure i passed 160 once in the entire season. Don't know whether I am doing something horribly wrong but i didnt have this issue on previous editions.

Cheers.
    Hi,

We now have the Eng FC Trophy (which is 1 vs 2 in Division 1) as well as the overall winners. It sounds like Nottinghamshire won the Eng FC trophy, is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• Trevfromsussex&Oz
    replied
    The scrolling mechanisim doesn't work which makes it very hard to find players in the All-time greats list. I've had trouble with S. Gavaskar and P. Pollock because I kept skipping past them. In the old system I used to reach the bottom of a page and press the down arrow. Steam PC version.

Leave a comment:

• StevoTheGoat106
    replied

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    We've found a couple of issues with the ATG online feature, we're working on that now.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    Is there a way to turn off the highlights on hover? Also when selecting the ball location(leg, middle, off) you can’t click directly on the one you want can this be changed? Also, check the New Zealand triple steam achievement. Looks like a text or code error. Thanks for the game update by the way, I look forward to playing with the new county structure and odi super league.
    Good spot on the Achievement issue, I've published the fix for that.

Do you mean all highlights on hover, or just row highlights?

I don't think the ball line can be changed.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Is there a way to turn off the highlights on hover? Also when selecting the ball location(leg, middle, off) you can’t click directly on the one you want can this be changed? Also, check the New Zealand triple steam achievement. Looks like a text or code error. Thanks for the game update by the way, I look forward to playing with the new county structure and odi super league.

Leave a comment:

• ChinMusic
    replied
    On the main in-game interface (scorecard, two batsmen and bowler). the top batsman's batting preferences (V Defensive, front foot, spin etc.) are not displayed when you hover over the fielders circle.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    started a topic Cricket Captain 2021 Bug Reports

Cricket Captain 2021 Bug Reports

Hi guys,

Please keep all bug reports in this thread. The more information you give us, the quicker we can fix it.

There was a small hotfix released just after we went live, this was to ensure the Full and demo versions are on the same code. This was a change to allow non-Australian 20 Over teams to play online matches.
Working...
X