Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's doing the error again when the opposition clicks 'next over' but it doesn't appear for me. So annoying.

Comment

• Had one the other week that I've never experienced before in any edition - somehow one of my defined field files must have become corrupted, and when I set it, it had all 10 fielders including the wicketkeeper (i.e. everyone except the bowler) on one spot on the very centre of the wicket! I thought that couldn't have been right, so played one ball with it, and sure enough, there they all were on one spot together! The batter played a defensive shot and a couple of fielders broke off from the pack and chased after the ball - looked pretty funny I have to say! Unfortunately I was unable to get a screenshot. Nothing else wrong in the save, thankfully, so I just reset the field and carried on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobi1K View Post
        Had one the other week that I've never experienced before in any edition - somehow one of my defined field files must have become corrupted, and when I set it, it had all 10 fielders including the wicketkeeper (i.e. everyone except the bowler) on one spot on the very centre of the wicket! I thought that couldn't have been right, so played one ball with it, and sure enough, there they all were on one spot together! The batter played a defensive shot and a couple of fielders broke off from the pack and chased after the ball - looked pretty funny I have to say! Unfortunately I was unable to get a screenshot. Nothing else wrong in the save, thankfully, so I just reset the field and carried on.
        Heh, that is very odd. Do you still have that bugged field saved?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

How are people finding online stability now the latest patch has been live for a while?
          The error with test matches when you don’t change field start of new innings doesn’t just seem to be test related. It can happen in od and t20 too I have found, most users just change their fields so don’t experience it

Comment

Heh, that is very odd. Do you still have that bugged field saved?
            I don't, I'm afraid – I overwrote it before it occurred to me that it might have been helpful to keep to send on to you. Sorry! If by some chance it happens again I'll keep it.

Comment

• A new one I've just realised.

Online when your batsman is out attempting a 2nd or 3rd run you don't get awarded the runs that are completed.

Noticed this twice yesterday. Once was off the last ball and I was on 149. Batsmen were attempting the 2nd run and one was ran out.

The opposition had to chase down 150.

Comment

• A really weird one, I've just had a player selected for and returning from international duty on the same day.

Comment

• Originally posted by asf View Post
                  A really weird one, I've just had a player selected for and returning from international duty on the same day.
                  Not because he'd returned from a previous squad and then picked for the next one and the messages are out of order?

Comment

Not because he'd returned from a previous squad and then picked for the next one and the messages are out of order?
                    I got the notification immediately after a county match in which the player had featured and he was available for my next game as well. Another player in my squad (Archer) was in the England squad for the entire series and I didn't get a message saying he'd returned and then selected.

As a follow up, all of the players actually selected for that test remained in the England squad after the game (the last test of the summer) and were not available for T20 finals day or the last 1 or 2 championship matches.

Comment

I got the notification immediately after a county match in which the player had featured and he was available for my next game as well. Another player in my squad (Archer) was in the England squad for the entire series and I didn't get a message saying he'd returned and then selected.

As a follow up, all of the players actually selected for that test remained in the England squad after the game (the last test of the summer) and were not available for T20 finals day or the last 1 or 2 championship matches.
                      Have you got a save game from that point so we can see what the code is doing?

Comment

• Zimbabwe in international mode when you reach 1st of October 2022 and start the test against NZ, the app crashes and kicks you out

Comment

• Playing with Australia & recently reached the end of an ODI tri-series in 2028 and the following test series started straight away with the same squad without letting me select a different squad

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferg View Post
                            Playing with Australia & recently reached the end of an ODI tri-series in 2028 and the following test series started straight away with the same squad without letting me select a different squad
                            Did you reach the final/win the tri series?

Comment

Weird, I've got a save in the same season (same team). My internationals returned after the 5th Test and the England players played in the 20 Over inal.

Do you know the result and teams of the Test Championship final in 2023?

Do you know the results of the Eng v Pakistan tests in 2023?

Comment

Did you reach the final/win the tri series?
                                Yep. Won the second and third games of the finals if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X