This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
    I had a couple of offline games that crashed after finishing. The crashes occur when trying to progress from the post-match results screen. They're very infrequent but when they do happen, the crash persists multiple resets before finally progressing. All games when this has happened have been Aus FC games. Steam has verified the integrity of the files.

Edit: I found a crash report but I cannot attach .mdmp files in posts or PMs.
    The MDMP won't be of much use. Have you got any saves from before the crash (but still within the match)? If so, we will need the save.

I think you're on PC:

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
    %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2021\Saves
    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

You should be able to then PM me the save.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

There's been a change in the follow on AI, I suspect you had a message saying "You've not been asked to follow on"
      Now done it twice. So am going to think of it as a feature not a Bug. You get the "You have been asked to follow-on." message then inspect the bowling figures. Leave the bowling screen-up and the opposition bats again. Take it down and you do have to bat again.

Comment

• Hi

In my England career, super over performances are being recorded in player statistics. I mean, I’ve got Ed Pollock who’s only played T20s and it says 21 innings in 20 matches. Is that actually correct?

Also, and I’m sure this has always been the case but when a player is run out without facing a ball it seems to be recorded as not out. Surely that’s incorrect?

Many thanks. Really enjoying the game and please tell me if I’m wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

Yep, Play Over.

cc20 is 0.6 seconds
          cc21 is 1.2 seconds

It is quite noticable. I think its only an android issue because my ios version is fine. Thanks for the reply.
          Can you confirm what your device is?

This was my rough timings on this test:

Time to process a wicketless over, with no highlights when bowling.

CC2020 Android phone - 0.5 ish
          CC2021 Android phone - 0.8 ish

CC2020 Android tablet - 0.5 ish
          CC2021 Android tablet - 0.8 ish

My phone is 4 years old now, and not particularly high end.

Processing of an over will be slower this year, due to some physics improvements, we're happy if they're under a second, which they are on my devices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Can you confirm what your device is?

This was my rough timings on this test:

Time to process a wicketless over, with no highlights when bowling.

CC2020 Android phone - 0.5 ish
            CC2021 Android phone - 0.8 ish

CC2020 Android tablet - 0.5 ish
            CC2021 Android tablet - 0.8 ish

My phone is 4 years old now, and not particularly high end.

Processing of an over will be slower this year, due to some physics improvements, we're happy if they're under a second, which they are on my devices.
            Dont know if my problem links with this or not
            my offline play is quite fluent and smooth but whenever i play online the controls get slow big time no matter if i play on wifi or cellular, i have to click twice on a button to get the job done means things are really slow online
            Please address this problem
            Android user

Comment

• In my current County Championship match I just finished Day 2 Session 2 and went into the tea break. That was followed immediately by a 15 minute break for rain, but instead of getting a slightly reduced 3rd session it said play was finished for the day and skipped straight to Day 3 Session 1.

Is there an issue with the minutes displayed for the rain duration?

Comment

• I've mentioned that the Aus T20 comp is lacking a few features before and I'll assume that other 'secondary' T20 comps are the same when it comes to controlling two local teams in a domestic career but having found another I'll put them into the one post:
                • Lack of 2nd XI.
                • No announcement of retired players.
                • International players not showing in stats if not a part of main domestic comp.
                • Unable to recruit youth players. I just noticed in my latest save that other teams were selecting players with (youth) next to their names but I could not.
                • No option to increase training, physio and development.
                Probably a big ask to add those in a this point but would be nice to have it fixed by CC22.

Comment

• Chris_ this glitch has been around a while (but thought the devs had sorted it). The pop up box showing the interruption is meant to say 2hrs 15 mins, not 15mins, hence the whole session, that’s why you skipped to the following day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                    Chris_ this glitch has been around a while (but thought the devs had sorted it). The pop up box showing the interruption is meant to say 2hrs 15 mins, not 15mins, hence the whole session, that’s why you skipped to the following day!
                    That makes sense, thanks )

Comment

• Hi,
                      Not sure if it’s classed as a bug but during my 1st season with Yorkshire I’m noticing the players being selected for the England T20 side is exactly the same as the test side. The ODI side is different but seems weird for Anderson and Broad to be in the T20 squad and players like Bairstow and Malan to be not.
                      Thanks
                      JP

Comment

• JP2000 Whoops, that’s not right, but think the devs are aware of the problem?
                        Plus Anderson’s retired from T20, IT20 and ODI? so shouldn’t even be available for selection.
                        I had an occurrence when finishing the T20 World Cup with England the exact same squad was then chosen for my next Test! Not much hassle changing most of them and luckily doesn’t happen a lot.

Comment

• Sureshot to chime in about the online errors in test and 4 day not sure if these findings will help. I had 4 errors this week (3 test and 1 fc)

the tests were all England vs Bangladesh and errored with in overs of the second innings of the match starting. My team included the likes of Crawley, Root, Buttler, Pope, Archer and Bangladesh side was all regens. Each match England bat first and errored at the start of Bangladesh first innings.

the 4 day game I was Essex with players such as Sam Hain, Dan Lawrence, Daniel Bell-Drummond and Shabab Khan. My opponent was season 1 Mumbai CC side and once again I bat first and the game errored a few overs into my opponents first innings.

Edit: May have a pattern. All my errored games were when lots of teams were online and the server was busy. Had no issue early this morning or late evening UK time in general.
                          Last edited by Jamesy1984; 08-24-2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Thanks, we're looking at this Jamesy1984

Debugging online is pretty complex and all the logging slows the game down a lot, said logs contain enormous volumes of data. We've got closer to working this out by doing more checks, etc, the fielding positions are going out of sync at the start of a new innnings and thus causing the error. Hopefully we'll have this fixed really soon.

Comment

• All of the ODIs I've tried to play in the last two days have 'errored'. Twice it was against 'don't underestimate' who is a genuine player and there was no issues when we played T20s.

Comment

• Sureshot check the attached screenshot. Online records are not being recorded correctly to player profiles. First look at Levy it says he has 511 50's in 4 matches and 3 100’s, I think it should be 0 50's and 2 100's, also it says he has 2 T20 50's and 0 100's although you can see his top score is 110* so it should be 1 of each.

On Fullers record yo can see he had a T20 5-for but his best bowling shows as 0-34.

Maybe this is because this game the International stats seem correct but Network FC, OD and T20 seem off. I think on CC2020 they were domestic stats only but this game is merging domestic and INT which is fine but I think the code is off for a few fields.

To add just played another super over online in domestic t20 and 100% batting first had no option on summary screen to select openers.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Jamesy1984; 08-29-2021, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X