This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amacca1234 View Post
    When playing PC version and using my mouse I seem unable to reduce aggression of the top batsman or bowler. Or be able to choose some of my field settings.

I'm pretty sure this was fine previously so not sure what has changed other than I am now in my second season.
    Sounds odd, possibly a corrupt game file.

Can you try this:

Right click on Cricket Captain 2021 in Steam Library and select Properties
    Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

Yep, Play Over.

cc20 is 0.6 seconds
      cc21 is 1.2 seconds

It is quite noticable. I think its only an android issue because my ios version is fine. Thanks for the reply.
      Thanks for the information, will investigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Sounds odd, possibly a corrupt game file.

Can you try this:

Right click on Cricket Captain 2021 in Steam Library and select Properties
        Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
        Just tried that and doesn't seem to have solved the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by amacca1234 View Post

Just tried that and doesn't seem to have solved the problem.
          Okay, this could be a screen resolution issue. Sounds really weird. To help you further I'm going to need some further information from your machine, pretty easy to do, but can't do this through the forums. Can you send me a message through the support form here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Okay, this could be a screen resolution issue. Sounds really weird. To help you further I'm going to need some further information from your machine, pretty easy to do, but can't do this through the forums. Can you send me a message through the support form here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Tell a lie. I've just logged in a further time and now looks like it's working, at least as far as batting goes at least. I'll play through to see if the bowling works as well.

Thanks for the assstence.

Comment

• Not sure if this is the right thread for this. My first save, first season, England management are doing some funky stuff

iOS version

Comment

• Originally posted by cricketfan7 View Post
                Not sure if this is the right thread for this. My first save, first season, England management are doing some funky stuff

iOS version
                What's the England XI?

Comment

What's the England XI?
                  Burns
                  Sibley
                  Crawley
                  Root
                  Pope
                  Buttler
                  Billings
                  Bess
                  Wood
                  Leach
                  Anderson

Comment

Burns
                    Sibley
                    Crawley
                    Root
                    Pope
                    Buttler
                    Billings
                    Bess
                    Wood
                    Leach
                    Anderson
                    Seems to happen mostly in 1st innings when the pitch is good and only 2 seamers selected. Sureshot is there any way to avoid this, because the AI seems to necessarily bowl the highest rated medium bowlers (irrespective if they are absolute rubbish and basically non bowlers) if the stamina of the opening seamers is low.

Comment

• Not sure why this is an England T20 side in the first season? Arguably not a single one of those 11 would play T20 cricket for England in real life, and at least 7 certainly wouldn’t. This needs fixing as it’s hugely disappointing to see such poor team selections from England in the first season

Comment

Not sure why this is an England T20 side in the first season? Arguably not a single one of those 11 would play T20 cricket for England in real life, and at least 7 certainly wouldn’t. This needs fixing as it’s hugely disappointing to see such poor team selections from England in the first season
                        This is a bug where the Test squad has been used for the 20 Over matches, will check with Andy on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
                          Not sure if this is a bug, but there are no free hits in the Internet game Sureshot

And you can't choose the batsmen for the super over (it just selects the openers)
                          Sureshot This seems
                          to be correct. Are there meant to be free hits in any online formats?

also played a super over online yesterday amid unless I was being blind I wasnt able to select my batters

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Sureshot This seems
                            to be correct. Are there meant to be free hits in any online formats?

also played a super over online yesterday amid unless I was being blind I wasnt able to select my batters
                            We use the select openers buttons in match summary for super overs, like between normal innings.

What game type were you playing online?

Comment

We use the select openers buttons in match summary for super overs, like between normal innings.

What game type were you playing online?
                              It was a domestic t20. I didn’t see select openers in bottom left before super over on summary screen, if I ever get one again I’ll take a screenshot.

Comment

• I had a couple of offline games that crashed after finishing. The crashes occur when trying to progress from the post-match results screen. They're very infrequent but when they do happen, the crash persists multiple resets before finally progressing. All games when this has happened have been Aus FC games. Steam has verified the integrity of the files.

Edit: I found a crash report but I cannot attach .mdmp files in posts or PMs.
                                Last edited by Wilted; 08-18-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X