This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I literally had this issue today on and international career as England. I quit the game and created a new save the exact same way and then it worked normally and the squad selection screen came up
    Do you still have the save it was broken on? A certain type of match result might cause it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Do you still have the save it was broken on? A certain type of match result might cause it.
      I haven’t no however both times my career was only set to play T20 matches so was my first squad / match

Comment

• The game is running slowly on my android tab. Any way I can fix it? Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499

Game automatically select England squad for t20 series against Sri Lanka 2021.
          I Select England team and od and t20 career.
          This was a regular occurrence in CC2020 international careers, particularly after a home series. I often had my ODI team from the Australian tri-tournament auto-selected for the following series. It mostly happened if the next series was a ODI or T20I World Cup but also happened for the occasional away test series. Playing a three test series with an exhausted 15 man ODI squad resulted in a few tests played with only three bowlers. It mixed things up a bit at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post
            The game is running slowly on my android tab. Any way I can fix it? Cheers.
            Is it slow when watching highlights or outside of the match?

If it's outside of the match, can you confirm where/when it's slow?

Comment

• Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post

Make that 3 in a row.... this time 6th over of 3rd innings the error came up. Probably shouldn't try again
              Is your save ATG or from a normal international career?

Can you confirm what players are in your XI(s)?

Comment

Is your save ATG or from a normal international career?

Can you confirm what players are in your XI(s)?
                It's my Leicestershire career save, I've not played any ATG matches online. The test matches as England have had Ollie Pope with a mostly regen team. Had errors in 4 day as well as test and I have R Pant, P Shaw and regens in my domestic side. Error always comes in near the beginning or 3rd of 4th innings of the match.

I have had the issue once saviopeas reported of it completely closing the game but the rest of my errors have just taken me back to the lobby and logged as an error.

My opposition have been a mix of teams. Surrey, India, Australia, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post

It's my Leicestershire career save, I've not played any ATG matches online. The test matches as England have had Ollie Pope with a mostly regen team. Had errors in 4 day as well as test and I have R Pant, P Shaw and regens in my domestic side. Error always comes in near the beginning or 3rd of 4th innings of the match.

I have had the issue once saviopeas reported of it completely closing the game but the rest of my errors have just taken me back to the lobby and logged as an error.

My opposition have been a mix of teams. Surrey, India, Australia, etc.
                  Thanks for the information.

Comment

• It seems now that your reserve can only be 40k or less, regardless of the price of the overseas player - is this deliberate?

Comment

• Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                      It seems now that your reserve can only be 40k or less, regardless of the price of the overseas player - is this deliberate?
                      Yes, with EngDom now having 3 main overseas, we felt it was a better balance to stop teams signing gun reserves (which wouldn't be that realistic).

Comment

Is it slow when watching highlights or outside of the match?

If it's outside of the match, can you confirm where/when it's slow?
                        It's slow both with and without highlights. Outside of games there's no issue.

Comment

It's slow both with and without highlights. Outside of games there's no issue.
                          Okay, so it's slow when you select Play Over?

Do you still own CC2020 on this same device? (If not, you could download 2020 for free) If so, can you do an over with highlights off and time it on both CC 2021 and 2020 on your device?

Comment

Okay, so it's slow when you select Play Over?

Do you still own CC2020 on this same device? (If not, you could download 2020 for free) If so, can you do an over with highlights off and time it on both CC 2021 and 2020 on your device?
                            Yep, Play Over.

cc20 is 0.6 seconds
                            cc21 is 1.2 seconds

It is quite noticable. I think its only an android issue because my ios version is fine. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Yep, Play Over.

cc20 is 0.6 seconds
                              cc21 is 1.2 seconds

It is quite noticable. I think its only an android issue because my ios version is fine. Thanks for the reply.
                              I would like to agree on this with Fitzroy,
                              the controls overall on gameplay have been quite slow....it takes double the time to change line and length comparing to cc2020 when apparently nothing substantial have been changed

Comment

• When playing PC version and using my mouse I seem unable to reduce aggression of the top batsman or bowler. Or be able to choose some of my field settings.

I'm pretty sure this was fine previously so not sure what has changed other than I am now in my second season.

Comment

Working...
                                X