Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had 3 test matches interrupted by an untimely/sudden close of the game - and ofcourse the disconnection being credited to me. Can Sureshot look into that and maybe sort it out.
    I'm playing on a 2/3 months new laptop, so no issues from my side. Pls suggest

Comment

• Hi Sureshot , Best Bowling figures are not recording correctly for online games. It's happened to all my bowlers and here is one example You can see White has got 4 5 wicket hauls online but his best figures show no 5 wickets.

PS. Had another error in a 4 day game just after the 3rd inning of the match
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

There's been a change in the follow on AI, I suspect you had a message saying "You've not been asked to follow on"
        Just had the same thing happen to me. South Africa had a lead of 397, notice "You have been asked to follow on." I checked the SA bowling then they batted. Has the spirit of Hon F.S.G. Calthorpe invaded the programmers?
        He bowled Hampshire out for 15, then they followed-on were 186-6 finished with 521 and won by 155. Captaining England v West Indies he had a lead of 563 and batted out the match. It's a trick to remember.
        Last edited by Trevfromsussex&Oz; 08-10-2021, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• In this super over, the bowlers who bowled each of them weren't shown

Thanks, noted.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Sureshot; 08-09-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
            on iPhone if you are playing Big Bash, if you've already taken the surge then you save and exit when you return, you can take the surge again.

Also, the super over counts as an extra innings.
            Thanks, the powerplay button appearing issue is the same issue with the missing conditions icon when you load a save mid-match. If you press on field editor, the erroneous power play button will disappear. I've noted the bug.

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
              I've had 3 test matches interrupted by an untimely/sudden close of the game - and ofcourse the disconnection being credited to me. Can Sureshot look into that and maybe sort it out.
              I'm playing on a 2/3 months new laptop, so no issues from my side. Pls suggest
              Thanks, we've mode some progress on this bug, but we're still working on it. Online bugs like this are notoriously difficult to track down.

Comment

• AI teams appear to be able to offer ‘overseas’ contracts to players who I can only offer ‘20 over only’ contracts to. Results in unrealistic overseas AI signings like Chris Gayle, Chris Lynn etc.

Also, weren’t we able to see offers from AI controlled teams when we offer a contract to a player previously? Not sure if this is a bug or was intentionally removed, but I’m sure I used to be able to see if a player is receiving offers from other teams, which helped me save a few £k here or there.

One final one, I offered an overseas contract, and 2 T20 only contracts to 3 players. The overseas contract was accepted, it then came up with the ‘you can only have one overseas player of this type’ message and the game froze (This was on IPhone, NZ domestic career)

Comment

• Jimmy Anderson is playing T20Is for England on the IOS version despite being retired from that format.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot I just had 2 test errors in 2 games... both games it was the 3rd over of the 3rd innings...

Comment

• Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post
                      Hi Sureshot I just had 2 test errors in 2 games... both games it was the 3rd over of the 3rd innings...
                      Make that 3 in a row.... this time 6th over of 3rd innings the error came up. Probably shouldn't try again

Comment

Make that 3 in a row.... this time 6th over of 3rd innings the error came up. Probably shouldn't try again
                        I'm giving a break to the game for a month, let's see if there's any change when I get back. Enjoy playing you though your batting does seem to piss me off ???? very strong and very long.

Comment

Sorry, we're working as hard as we can on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RS_8694 View Post
                            Jimmy Anderson is playing T20Is for England on the IOS version despite being retired from that format.
                            This is an odd one, I think there must be a missing squad selection somewhere and thus the Test team is getting used for the 20 Overs. Can you tell me what series/matches he's played on your device?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499

Game automatically select England squad for t20 series against Sri Lanka 2021.
                              I Select England team and od and t20 career.
                              This is working fine for me, tried multiple times with England as OD/20 Over only.

Can you open the options menu on your machine and tell me what version number it says? It will start with 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This is working fine for me, tried multiple times with England as OD/20 Over only.

Can you open the options menu on your machine and tell me what version number it says? It will start with 21.
                                I literally had this issue today on and international career as England. I quit the game and created a new save the exact same way and then it worked normally and the squad selection screen came up

Comment

Working...
                                X