Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sureshot , sorry to bring this up again but has there been any progress in updating fixtures for the 2nd or 3rd WTC cycles please?

I've started saves with West Indies, England and South Africa so far, and for all they play at least one test playing nation twice in the 2nd WTC cycle, if not within the same year.

Aside from being outside the WTC format and structure, it also ends up becoming a bit repetitive playing the same Test nations every year or so, when at the same time over a 5 year period you might not play one nation in tests at all. It'd be a big improvement for me if this could be resolved

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Thanks, had there been any declarations in these matches?
      Happened again straight after a 3rd innings deceleration

Seems to happen at start of 2nd, 3rd or 4th innings. May be something in deceleration theory but i don't think was one in all my errors

Comment

• Originally posted by moe View Post
        Hi Sureshot , sorry to bring this up again but has there been any progress in updating fixtures for the 2nd or 3rd WTC cycles please?

I've started saves with West Indies, England and South Africa so far, and for all they play at least one test playing nation twice in the 2nd WTC cycle, if not within the same year.

Aside from being outside the WTC format and structure, it also ends up becoming a bit repetitive playing the same Test nations every year or so, when at the same time over a 5 year period you might not play one nation in tests at all. It'd be a big improvement for me if this could be resolved
        I'm checking with Andy.

Comment

• Sureshot Just a small thing but highly annoying when playing on iPad. On the bowling screen when changing which side of wicket to bowl, or bowling length, my finger is also changing bowler aggression at times and vice versa, changing bowling length etc (not got large fingers).
          Its as if the ‘touch area’ around that part has been enlarged? Having to rectify this quite a bit not knowing sometimes I’ve actually altered something I didn’t wish to.
          Not like this on any other versions and only come across it this week.

Comment

• The batting and bowling controls on Android have been quite slow this time comparing to cc2020, don't know what happened this time
            Also Sureshot any progress about why half of the screen gets greened out during changing bowling tactics

Comment

• AkhtarPlays To be honest 2021 is running slightly slower on my iPad but I’m only using IOS 10.3 (older iPad) so thought it could be that? I can live with it though, but the issue identified above is really annoying. I’ve noticed someone else is experiencing this through their ‘review’ on the Apple App Store so something’s changed or been altered?

Comment

• Thanks Yorkie I'm in discussion with the team on this issue.

AkhtarPlays The part of the screen disappearing is a bad bug, but also a nightmare to track down. I've repeated it once, but not had a regular repeat for it. Can you break it on demand?

Comment

• Originally posted by asf View Post
                  There appears to be an issue with the recording of best match figures by a bowler in FC.

I've had a game where a bowler has taken 16 wickets but the best match figures show as 9-96 (or 7-127 for the versus record even though the best innings figures are 9-116).
                  Thanks for pointing this out. I've been able to repeat this and have passed it on for Chris to look at.

Comment

Thanks Yorkie I'm in discussion with the team on this issue.

AkhtarPlays The part of the screen disappearing is a bad bug, but also a nightmare to track down. I've repeated it once, but not had a regular repeat for it. Can you break it on demand?
                    It gets solved by itself when my battings comes on otherwise its there
                    one more clue that i have found is that it happens when i toggle about the line of my bowling tactics(middle stump to outside off), didn't experienced it while adjusting the length
                    And yes it doesnt happens always but i will give it a frequency of 3 out of 10 games,whenever it happens its early part of the innings like 5th over of the t20 match
                    Last edited by AkhtarPlays; 08-06-2021, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post

It gets solved by itself when my battings comes on otherwise its there
                      one more clue that i have found is that it happens when i toggle about the line of my bowling tactics, didn't experienced it while adjusting the length
                      And yes it doesnt happens always but i will give it a frequency of 3 out of 10 games,whenever it happens its early part of the innings like 5th over of the t20 match
                      You can fix it mid innings by going in to match analysis and then back in, thanks for the information. To confirm by changing the bowling line, you mean when changing to bowling outside of off-stump, etc?

Just wanting to double check, as some might call swapping over/around the wicket as the above as well.

Comment

You can fix it mid innings by going in to match analysis and then back in, thanks for the information. To confirm by changing the bowling line, you mean when changing to bowling outside of off-stump, etc?

Just wanting to double check, as some might call swapping over/around the wicket as the above as well.
                        Thanks Sureshot, will try this soon if it didn't solve i will inform you
                        and yea by changing line i meant bowling outside offstump not bowling over/around?
                        thanks again

Comment

• Small one, but on Mac whenever you move onto 3 bars of aggression, it always moves the line outside off stump by default. Just kind of annoying having to always move the line around after changing the aggression

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
                            Small one, but on Mac whenever you move onto 3 bars of aggression, it always moves the line outside off stump by default. Just kind of annoying having to always move the line around after changing the aggression
                            That’s on PC too just assumed was the new default

Comment

• on iPhone if you are playing Big Bash, if you've already taken the surge then you save and exit when you return, you can take the surge again.

Also, the super over counts as an extra innings.
                              Last edited by KGKOOLKAT777; 08-07-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Sureshot When batting another small one is that every new batsman is coming into bat at 3 bars aggression by default during Test matches/First Class, regardless of day, weather, conditions. I’d never start a fresh batter on 3 bars during Tests/First Class. Continually having to correct this back down every time which is a pain. Surely these guys should be on 1 bar by default, for the user to ‘up’ occasionally if the wicket and conditions suit, or chasing etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X