This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by msvba32 View Post
    I got the game on android and whenever I try to open the test/odi championship tab my game crashes.
    A fix for this is in submission with Google, it should be available early tomorrow UK time.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210729-175654.png
Views:	370
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	76452
      Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Can you confirm what Android device you are on?
      Samsung A70, Android 11

Comment

• Originally posted by Sridler View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210729-175654.png
Views:	370
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	76452

Samsung A70, Android 11
        Thanks for the information. I'm in discussion with our mobile developer on this issue.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot there is defo something wrong with the test / 4 day online engine now. Myself and saviopaes just had an errored test and and errored 4 day and I'm now up to 8 errors this week. Again both errors happened just after a mid innings break.

Comment

• Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post
            Hi Sureshot there is defo something wrong with the test / 4 day online engine now. Myself and saviopaes just had an errored test and and errored 4 day and I'm now up to 8 errors this week. Again both errors happened just after a mid innings break.
            On a funny note: I espcaped heavy defeats on both counts. That said, yes very uncool - I wouldn't like to be in a winning position and have the game error'd. Strange but I've now got 4 errors in the 35 games. Not too good for the game now - is it?

Comment

Hi Sureshot there is defo something wrong with the test / 4 day online engine now. Myself and saviopaes just had an errored test and and errored 4 day and I'm now up to 8 errors this week. Again both errors happened just after a mid innings break.
              Same here i just had two t20 errored games one after another
              one thing i noticed was that batsman got out in the commentary panel but he was still battling, i had to got him out twice and then the error showed up

Comment

• Originally posted by msvba32 View Post
                I got the game on android and whenever I try to open the test/odi championship tab my game crashes.
                This issue is fixed in the Android build that has just gone live.

Find out how to update Android apps one at a time, update the Play Store to the latest version, and set apps to update automatically in Google Play.

Comment

Thanks, had there been any declarations in these matches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

none. It barely got to completion of 2 innings

Comment

Maybe in a few but not in all. There was not any follow ons if that helps

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug or me not knowing the rules/being stupid. But I have the same Win/Loss/Draw record as Hampshire, same batting bonus points and more bowling bonus points. So how are they above me in the table? If my maths is correct I should have 122 points but it has only given me 114

Comment

• Originally posted by danJ View Post
                          Not sure if this is a bug or me not knowing the rules/being stupid. But I have the same Win/Loss/Draw record as Hampshire, same batting bonus points and more bowling bonus points. So how are they above me in the table? If my maths is correct I should have 122 points but it has only given me 114
                          It sounds like Hampshire have carried forward more points from the Group stage than you?

It looks like you tried to upload a picture, which hasn't worked. You should be able to directly upload a photo with the Upload Attachments option underneath the post editor.

Comment

• Ok have now uploaded properly. Not sure it is the carried forward points as this would be calculated after the 10 game group stage has finished
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Ah, you're Somerset. Somerset have a points penalty in the first season.

Comment

Ah, you're Somerset. Somerset have a points penalty in the first season.
                                Haha thanks sorry I completely forgot about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X