This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post
    I'm running the game on iOS 12.5.4 and the highlights seem to lag/glitch to a fair degree. I'm not sure if its an issue with my ipad, or have others experienced this? Cheers.
    I've checked this on my iPad Air 1, can you please go in to options, untick "Enable Shadows". Click OK, restart the app then check out the highlights again, they shouldn't be laggy any more.

Comment

• Sureshot I have had 4 errors online in 4 day games (3 today), more matches than I have completed!

Can't really see a pattern, maybe at the start of an innings but no particular innings

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

At what point did it crash, was it after you clicked continue after the match having finished?
        Yes I just played it for the 3rd time and crashed again which was good cause I lost.
        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I've checked this on my iPad Air 1, can you please go in to options, untick "Enable Shadows". Click OK, restart the app then check out the highlights again, they shouldn't be laggy any more.
          Now have excellent quality. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post

Yes I just played it for the 3rd time and crashed again which was good cause I lost.
            Please update the game through Steam, we fixed this last night.

Comment

Please update the game through Steam, we fixed this last night.
              I updated and got through... it did crash again once more but worked when I went back into the game.
              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Ive been facing the crash on completing an international series on Android. Makes the game unplayable.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantshank View Post
                  Ive been facing the crash on completing an international series on Android. Makes the game unplayable.
                  Yes, the fix is in submission with Google. Hopefully be available end of Thursday.

Comment

• This thing happens during online game whenever i try to change the bowling tactics, so far it only happened during bowling
                    i am using samsung galaxy j6 android 10 thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
                      This thing happens during online game whenever i try to change the bowling tactics, so far it only happened during bowling
                      i am using samsung galaxy j6 android 10 thanks
                      Does this happen offline?

Comment

It also happens offline for the on android

Comment

• The contracts/renew contracts menu becomes very slow or unresponsive when searching for players to sign. Seems to happen when you switch between FC, 2nd XI lists etc. Both iOS and Android have this issue. Cheers.

Comment

Haven't experienced this offline so far but its only been one day
                            but with online I played like 3 or 4 matches and it happened twice to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Sridler View Post

It also happens offline for the on android
                              Can you confirm what Android device you are on?

Comment

• I got the game on android and whenever I try to open the test/odi championship tab my game crashes.

Comment

Working...
                                X