This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We've fixed this issue our side, I'm hoping to get a new Steam build live today.
    VicK113
    sohag

The issue with players not being created when the squad is away with the 100 has been fixed in the update that has just gone live on Steam. This fix is also in the first iOS patch and the first Android build.

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
      In 2025 English summer, England played Pakistan in a test series and then winter 2025 I went away to Pakistan.

It's now 2026 summer and England are playing Pakistan again. Surely this must be a bug?
      I've also played T20 World cup in 2025 and 2026...

Comment

I've also played T20 World cup in 2025 and 2026...
        Must still be some lingearing effects of Covid and world went into lockdown again...
        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Try this to enable hidden folders. Then try and do the previous process to grab your save.

If the run command doesn't work after enabling hidden folders, it's possible you may need to find the folder manually. The saves are here on most devices:

C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2021\Saves
          Still a no-go as soon as support.microsoft is typed in it takes me to microsoft's store page.
          Please SOMEBODY play a ATG series as the HOME team and get this bug fixed.

Comment

• I have just had my Aussie save crash twice after winning the 5th test in the first season.
            Cam Green just made 180 and Tim Paine made 200 in his last ever test and I cannot see they just got taken away from me.
            SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry!
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post

Still a no-go as soon as support.microsoft is typed in it takes me to microsoft's store page.
              Please SOMEBODY play a ATG series as the HOME team and get this bug fixed.
              I've played plenty of ATG series and not had this issue, I will try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post
                I have just had my Aussie save crash twice after winning the 5th test in the first season.
                Cam Green just made 180 and Tim Paine made 200 in his last ever test and I cannot see they just got taken away from me.
                SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry!
                At what point did it crash, was it after you clicked continue after the match having finished?

Comment

• I'm running the game on iOS 12.5.4 and the highlights seem to lag/glitch to a fair degree. I'm not sure if its an issue with my ipad, or have others experienced this? Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post
                    I'm running the game on iOS 12.5.4 and the highlights seem to lag/glitch to a fair degree. I'm not sure if its an issue with my ipad, or have others experienced this? Cheers.
                    The old devices are getting pretty ropey now. Can you confirm which iPad you're using?

Comment

• Found a bug (I think).

Am playing as Sri Lanka. In the second cycle of the ODI Championship (2023-27) I have just beaten West Indies 2-1 in the first round of the cycle. The ODI Champo table says P0 W0 L0 T0 etc. After the third match of the series, when I clicked continue it took to me to the table which had not been updated like it does for the WTC.

No other countries have played any ODIs yet this cycle so can’t see if it is happening just for me or for everyone.

Screenshots attached.

This could not be a bug, and instead this series may not count towards the ODI Champo...?

Playing on iPad Pro. ICC version 21.40.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I have had an issue similar to Cam above (in two different saves) where the game crashes after I clicked continue after the match was finished. Can you help me with this issue? Note, I am playing on Windows
                        Last edited by chgayle; 07-27-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

In 2025 English summer, England played Pakistan in a test series and then winter 2025 I went away to Pakistan.

It's now 2026 summer and England are playing Pakistan again. Surely this must be a bug?
                          Yes I'd highlighted that too.

The fixtures after the first WTC cycle of the game finishes are a bit all over the place to be honest. In the 2nd cycle, as West Indies I am playing Bangladesh home and away in the same year. It only looks as though I'll be playing 6 series in the 2 years so I assume both count towards the WTC, which is obviously contrary to how it actually runs.

Hopefully these fixture issues in the new cycles of the WTC and ODI championship are fixed on the next patch update. As much as anything else, it just makes the game more enjoyable when you play a variety of different teams rather than the same few on repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by chgayle View Post
                            I have had an issue similar to Cam above (in two different saves) where the game crashes after I clicked continue after the match was finished. Can you help me with this issue? Note, I am playing on Windows
                            We've repeated and are investigating this issue.

Comment

• There appears to be an issue with the recording of best match figures by a bowler in FC.

I've had a game where a bowler has taken 16 wickets but the best match figures show as 9-96 (or 7-127 for the versus record even though the best innings figures are 9-116).

Comment

• The crash issue has been fixed with version 21.01 released on Steam. Apologies to anyone affected by this.

Comment

Working...
                                X