This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post

It just happens with the Home team. I have got touring squads to work and just when I'm playing at home. When I try following the instructions the computer tells me this App is not installed even though the screen says it is running.
    Which version of Windows do you use? We can get around that issue, as we need to get hidden folders enabled for you (easy job).

I've not been able to repeat this issue, so a save would be great.

Comment

• Anyone else finding it hard to actually buy the game on iOS? Game crashes every time I click the Buy button.

Comment

• I'm getting the same issue with not having enough players to continue after players are taken for the Hundred. No youth players added other than the one I already had so I only have 10 players for the match.

Comment

• Hughesy I’ve tried to buy but the App Store says I need IOS 11, all the latest games ran on IOS 8 so I was very disappointed as my iPad 4 won’t go past 10.3. The Devs have told me this was an error during the game submission and on the next IOS update the game will only need IOS 9! Don’t know whether this will fix your problem.

As for VicK113 yours I’m afraid is classed as a bug. (Sadly one they said was sorted) I don’t play the 100 and to me it’s a pain, wouldn’t be so bad if there was prize money on offer but there ain’t even that.

Comment

• A feature i really liked in the CC20 game is searching for players by name. Why is that removed ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
              Hughesy I’ve tried to buy but the App Store says I need IOS 11, all the latest games ran on IOS 8 so I was very disappointed as my iPad 4 won’t go past 10.3. The Devs have told me this was an error during the game submission and on the next IOS update the game will only need IOS 9! Don’t know whether this will fix your problem.

As for VicK113 yours I’m afraid is classed as a bug. (Sadly one they said was sorted) I don’t play the 100 and to me it’s a pain, wouldn’t be so bad if there was prize money on offer but there ain’t even that.
              Cheers - updated IOS (14.7) but still won’t let me purchase it. Tried deleting and downloading again, but nothing’s working!

Comment

• Daft question but have you got purchases enabled and restrictions turned off etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Which version of Windows do you use? We can get around that issue, as we need to get hidden folders enabled for you (easy job).

I've not been able to repeat this issue, so a save would be great.
                  Latest upgrade in May. I've got a save but keeps telling me CC2021 is not installed.

Comment

Latest upgrade in May. I've got a save but keeps telling me CC2021 is not installed.
                    One anxious phone-call later it is Windows 10 Home.

Comment

• Originally posted by basil.pakistan07 View Post
                      A feature i really liked in the CC20 game is searching for players by name. Why is that removed ?
                      We've had a complex crash bug when searching by years on phones, this has been readded for phones for the next update with searching by years disabled.

Comment

One anxious phone-call later it is Windows 10 Home.
                        Try this to enable hidden folders. Then try and do the previous process to grab your save.

If the run command doesn't work after enabling hidden folders, it's possible you may need to find the folder manually. The saves are here on most devices:

C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2021\Saves

Comment

• Originally posted by VicK113 View Post
                          I'm getting the same issue with not having enough players to continue after players are taken for the Hundred. No youth players added other than the one I already had so I only have 10 players for the match.
                          We've fixed this issue our side, I'm hoping to get a new Steam build live today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hughesy View Post

Cheers - updated IOS (14.7) but still won’t let me purchase it. Tried deleting and downloading again, but nothing’s working!
                            This is interesting, this was the issue that caused the iOS release to be delayed this week, it then worked fine the last time.

I've just done some more investigation based on the post from Yorkie Can you check the settings on this post then get back to me in here:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This is interesting, this was the issue that caused the iOS release to be delayed this week, it then worked fine the last time.

I've just done some more investigation based on the post from Yorkie Can you check the settings on this post then get back to me in here:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204396
                              Just to confirm, disabled IAPs does cause the game to crash when clicking Buy. Obviously you won't be able to buy the game if IAPs are disabled on the device. We're checking with Charles on this issue as we should be able to handle it better than for it to just crash.

Comment

• In 2025 English summer, England played Pakistan in a test series and then winter 2025 I went away to Pakistan.

It's now 2026 summer and England are playing Pakistan again. Surely this must be a bug?

Comment

Working...
                                X