Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played in the county championship final and the game was drawn. I won my group and then the final group stage I topped that but the other team won the title. Any idea why?

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
      I played in the county championship final and the game was drawn. I won my group and then the final group stage I topped that but the other team won the title. Any idea why?
      It should be decided by who has the first innings lead:

"In the event of a drawn final, the side with a first-innings lead will be awarded the Bob Willis Trophy"

Is that what happened?

Comment

In the ENG v IND test series, ENG asked me to follow on. But then came out to bat

Comment

I don't remember who had a 1st innings lead. But 2nd season I won the league title but upon the season summary it said that Durham won it... I'm Lancs

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
            I don't remember who had a 1st innings lead. But 2nd season I won the league title but upon the season summary it said that Durham won it... I'm Lancs
            Yes, we've got a fix for that coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by giantshank View Post
              In the ENG v IND test series, ENG asked me to follow on. But then came out to bat
              There's been a change in the follow on AI, I suspect you had a message saying "You've not been asked to follow on"

Comment

Really glad to see the game has been released, looking forward to getting started!

I usually skip a few seasons on my first 'save' to see what future fixtures are like for England, after the confirmed fixtures in the current FTP are finished.

When I got to this point though, for the 2023-25 World Test Championship, England start at home to Pakistan but then play an away series against Pakistan the following year, during the same WTC cycle? I thought that of the 6 series each country plays in the World Test Championship, none will be a repeat opponent, is that right?

If so, there seems to be an issue with the fixture scheduling if this could be looked at please? Is there a possibility of labelling which test series are part of the WTC and which aren't too please? There are a couple of series v Zimbabwe included, which won't be in the WTC but at first glance I didn't notice

Comment

We've released an update on Steam tonight:

A small update to fix some release issues.

Fix-list:
                  - Fixed wrong team being assigned winner of Eng FC
                  - Added Eng County Trophy to performance tab
                  - Fixed squad picks for online matches
                  - Allowed match type retired to play in ATG online friendlies
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 07-14-2021, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Admin, there seems to be some bug with Net Run Rate calculation. I have attached the screen shot where a losing team has +RR while a winning team has -RR. It is not random, I have found the issue - it happens for every DLS match where NRR calculation becomes flawed. Please fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by ChinMusic View Post
                      On the main in-game interface (scorecard, two batsmen and bowler). the top batsman's batting preferences (V Defensive, front foot, spin etc.) are not displayed when you hover over the fielders circle.
                      I'm seeing this issue as well.

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
                        Really glad to see the game has been released, looking forward to getting started!

I usually skip a few seasons on my first 'save' to see what future fixtures are like for England, after the confirmed fixtures in the current FTP are finished.

When I got to this point though, for the 2023-25 World Test Championship, England start at home to Pakistan but then play an away series against Pakistan the following year, during the same WTC cycle? I thought that of the 6 series each country plays in the World Test Championship, none will be a repeat opponent, is that right?

If so, there seems to be an issue with the fixture scheduling if this could be looked at please? Is there a possibility of labelling which test series are part of the WTC and which aren't too please? There are a couple of series v Zimbabwe included, which won't be in the WTC but at first glance I didn't notice
                        The same thing happens in the 3rd cycle of the World Test Championship too, with England playing Pakistan home and away in each year of the competition.

The scheduling after the current FTP ends is a bit of a mess generally. New Zealand tour England for a 3rd consecutive year, and Pakistan play England at least once a year home or away in tests which just seems a bit bizarre.

One of the main issues though is Afghanistan, Ireland and Zimbabwe not being able to qualify for future WTC's. I have gone Afghanistan and moved to 9th in the rankings by the end of the 2023-2025 WTC, above West Indies, but West Indies remain in the WTC instead. They remain in 10th when it starts too - I'm sure in previous year's games, we were able to join the WTC when getting to at least 9th in the rankings prior to the new WTC cycle starting?

Comment

I just observed that my entire season passed by without a single leg bye and just 1 bye. (across all matches)

It is not a bug, but I thought I will just highlight here since it seemed bit unrealistic - not that it impacts the game play anyhow. In CC2020, leg byes were pretty common but I see that missing in CC2021.

Comment

Not sure if thats just me or anyone else is also having a small beep sound at the start of highlight and sometimes when the bowler delivers the ball in almost every other delivery. Surprisingly when I try it on my old windows 8 laptop there is no such sound but, on my new windows 10 laptop there is that beep sound which I am referring to during the highlight mostly around start and delivery. I do remember having such a sound in one of the older editions on my windows 8 laptop but, didnt have that since on windows 8 including the latest edition but my new laptop with windows 10 seems to have picked that up with the new edition.

Its a bit irritating to hear that on almost every delivery. Any solution would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
                            Last edited by Sheharyar; 07-15-2021, 12:30 AM.

Comment

The 0's column in the batting stats shows the wrong data. It shows the number of innings played, instead of showing the number of 0s scored. Please fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
                                Not sure if thats just me or anyone else is also having a small beep sound at the start of highlight and sometimes when the bowler delivers the ball in almost every other delivery. Surprisingly when I try it on my old windows 8 laptop there is no such sound but, on my new windows 10 laptop there is that beep sound which I am referring to during the highlight mostly around start and delivery. I do remember having such a sound in one of the older editions on my windows 8 laptop but, didnt have that since on windows 8 including the latest edition but my new laptop with windows 10 seems to have picked that up with the new edition.

Its a bit irritating to hear that on almost every delivery. Any solution would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
                                I can't see this being an us issue, but I can understand the frustration!

Is your system completely up to date? if so, can you send me a message through the support form (as I'll probably need some diagnostic data from your Windows 10 device) and I will see what I can do to fix this for you:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Working...
                                X