X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZH8
    replied
    Bangladesh:
    • Mushfiqur Rahim's FC batting order should be 4 and not 6, and in contrast Liton Das's batting in FC should be 6 as he is the test wicket keeper. Besides, change Mushfiqur's bowling as RM to OS, thus, hopefully, he won't get those few unrealistic bowling overs in Test matches. Perhaps all wicketkeepers should not have RM/LM as bowling?
    • Mithun Ali should be part-time WK alongside having OS and not RM. He bowled a few overs of Offbreaks in a ODI against Srilanka or New Zealand IIRC.
    • Test skipper Mominul Haque's batting position can be set as 4 in TEST as Nazmul Hossain is considered n3 now.
    • Nurul Hasan is the best wicketkeeper in Bangladesh, therefore if he gets selected alongside other keepers in the XI, the gloves should be given to him automatically.
    • Ziaur Rahman should be very aggressive.
    • Irfan Sukkur's batting order should be 7(FC), 5(OD), 5(t20) and not opener anymore. Besides, his aggression should be normal or even aggressive and not defensive.
    • Mahedi Hasan(12/12/1994) should not selected in Test but only in T20 and ODI for Bangladesh. Besides, his batting position should be 7 for all formats (maybe n3 in T20?). In T20 his position has been constantly changed because of his pinch hitting ability. In recent T20 series against Australia he batted in n8, n3 and even as an opener.
    • Mohammad Saifuddin should be RFM and not RMF. He barely bowls abobe 134 kmh. He is definitely not defensive and should be given normal(or even aggressive) aggression.
    • Afif Hossain's batting position should be 5 for FC and OD and 4 in T20.
    • Most Bangladesh's Pacers should be RFM except Taskin Ahmed(RF), Ebadat Hossain(RF), Hasan Mahmud(RF), Rubel Hossain(RMF), Shoriful Islam(LMF), Khaled Ahmed(RMF), Kazi Anik(LMF) and .
    • Nayeem Hasan should be selected only in Test squad.
    • Nasum Ahmed should get selected in ODI and T20 Bangladesh squad.
    • Taskin Ahmed's batting position should be 9 in all format.
    • Aminul Islam should be considered as a bowler only and batting position should be 7(FC) 8 in other formats.
    • Parvez Hossain Emon is noway a very defensive. He should be normal aggression.
    • There are two players in the database as Shahin Alam and Mohammad Shahin who are the same person. Delete one of them. Keep the one named Shahin Alam.
    Last edited by ZH8; 08-19-2021, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post

Wade is RFM not RM
    Turner bowled in the last T20, he wasn't bowling die to a shoulder issue.
    Could legit make a case for Wade to be RMF given the odd occasion he does bowl it's above 140km. Turner definitely an all-rounder, only thing holding him back has been the bad shoulder issue mentioned here.

Leave a comment:

• FollowedOn
    replied
    Tendekai Mataranyika, Mathew Welch and Brian Bennett are all appearing for Zim Emerging in the series against Namibia, not sure if they’re in the database but are obviously quite highly rated.

Also think Chibhabha is a bit overrated, shouldn’t be making the international side.

Chakbhva is underrated, had a great series against Bangladesh

Tiripano is underrated, never did well for me. Should also be an all rounder IMO

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
    Hassan Khan is RHB rather than LHB.
    Abbas getting select in Pakistan 20 over international team from 2021.
    Umar Amin is OD no. 4.
    Rohail Nazir contract Should be change to 3 years with Nothren.
    Tian Keokemoer is RFM.
    Nicholas w.i batsman is OS.
    Andre McCarthy bowling should be improve.
    Raymon Reifer should be 20 over no. 7.
    Haris Sohail is 20 over overrated.
    Jason Trinidad cc player needs bowling improve.
    Hafeez is back to bowling improve.
    Magram of Trinidad cc is LG.
    Asad Shafiq bowling should be improve, bowling a lot in FC cricket in real.
    Melbourne Stars Cartwright should be RM bowler.
    Turner is bowling very less these days in real.
    Matthew Wade is RM.
    Pathum Nissanka change to OS.
    Azhar Ali is overrated
    Abdullah Shafiq is not getting to domistic team he's in Pakistan team in real
    Wade is RFM not RM
    Turner bowled in the last T20, he wasn't bowling die to a shoulder issue.

Leave a comment:

• bendy
    replied
    Sureshot Scott Borthwick should be a full all rounder now and not part timer. In OD especially always bowls his full allotment and bowling well. 44-2 against Surrey in the semi tonight

He's all-rounder in next db patch.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-24-2021, 04:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by FollowedOn View Post
    Zimbabwe:
    Marumani opens in OD/T20 and is underrated Changed to a OD/20 Over opener and improved.
    Madhevere opens in OD/T20 as well. Changed ,thanks.
    Myers, Marumani and Shumba all underrated, are playing regularly for Zimbabwe and are all seen as the future of Zim cricket. All three of these have been improved.
    I think Brian Mudzinganyama's birth date is wrong, cricinfo says he is 26.
    Luke Jongwe feels underrated Good point, have improved.
    Relating to this, apparently Madhevere is spelt as Wessley(from zim cricket Twitter and now cricinfo)
    Also Tanaka Chivanga the fast bowler is meant to be very good
    Just on the name thing, andile Phehlukwayo is spelt Andy in the game, can this be changed as well please, it’s been bugging me for ages!

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

I wouldn't say his real world record is solid. His batting record is probably as bad as you'll find in county cricket, certainly worse than the likes of Revis or Duke. In game he seems to often average well into the 30s.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210815-160430_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	76916
    Joe Cooke Probably saw this post as used it as inspiration for a good performance, because today he scored 60 and took 5 wickets. His batting could maybe be a bit higher, but his bowling should be a lot higher and an all rounder, because he has been bowling a lot, and well, this year in OD matches

Leave a comment:

• Caoimhin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Soudns odd, perhaps the notes are wrong, though they are duplicated.

Get cricket scorecard of Only Match, LEINS vs MIDDX, Middlesex tour of Irelan 2019 at Pembroke Cricket Club, Sandymount, Dublin dated June 21, 2019.

It is strange, other sites could have copied the cricinfo notes so that may explain the duplication.

I watched the start of the match on YouTube just to make sure I wasn't going crazy and there was no mention of Morgan. Nor on the Leinster site in the announcement or match report.
    Leinster Lightning v Middlesex Twenty20 Challenge Match between the two sides set for Friday 21st of June in Dublin.

It's only one match so not a huge issue at the end of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Caoimhin View Post

I don't mind if you include it or not but it was not a benefit match for Eoin Morgan from the Irish side anyway. And it would be very strange for Middlesex to have a benefit for him in an away match where he wasn't even present.
    Soudns odd, perhaps the notes are wrong, though they are duplicated.

Get cricket scorecard of Only Match, LEINS vs MIDDX, Middlesex tour of Irelan 2019 at Pembroke Cricket Club, Sandymount, Dublin dated June 21, 2019.

Leave a comment:

• Caoimhin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

A benefit match is on notes for this scorecard in various locations. The match didn't count as a professional game so stats from it can't be added to the database.
    I don't mind if you include it or not but it was not a benefit match for Eoin Morgan from the Irish side anyway. And it would be very strange for Middlesex to have a benefit for him in an away match where he wasn't even present.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by bendy View Post
    Sureshot Dan Moriarty of Surrey should be english

https://www.thecricketer.com/Topics/...p_cricket.html
    He's English in the latest DB on Steam, is he not English on your save? I can't recall changing his nationality at any point (and the thread suggests I haven't).

Not sure on next iOS patch, we'll hopefully know more by the end of the week.

Leave a comment:

• bendy
    replied
    Sureshot Dan Moriarty of Surrey should be english

A year of Dan Moriarty: From relative anonymity to one of the country's best young spinners | The Cricketer, cricket news, county cricket, Surrey, Royal London Cup

Leave a comment:

• bendy
    replied
    Sureshot When will the next IOS update be released?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Caoimhin View Post

The Leinster v Middlesex match was to celebrate the centenary of the Leinster league, nothing about Eoin Morgan was mentioned at the time, he was only awarded a testimonial season in 2020. It was a List A T20 by all accounts in Ireland.
    A benefit match is on notes for this scorecard in various locations. The match didn't count as a professional game so stats from it can't be added to the database.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hilal8844554499 If you keep up this duplicate posting I'm going to ban you as this is wasting so much of my time trying to control your posts in this thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X