This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Apologies if this information is staring me in the face!

Is there a Player Editor?

I normally play on MAC but downloaded phone demo for first time. It won’t let me save my name so can’t start a career but in tournament it seemed to have the option to change player name. Is that doable in career for every player, like the early versions of the game, and we can just change their name?

This is probably the difference between me buying it or not!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
      Hi

Apologies if this information is staring me in the face!

Is there a Player Editor?

I normally play on MAC but downloaded phone demo for first time. It won’t let me save my name so can’t start a career but in tournament it seemed to have the option to change player name. Is that doable in career for every player, like the early versions of the game, and we can just change their name?

This is probably the difference between me buying it or not!

Thank you
      There is no official player editor. There is only an unofficial editor, which you can download from here (available for PC only).

You can change a player's name in-game (so you don't need an editor to do that). Just click on the "pencil" icon:

Click image for larger version

Name:	edit.png
Views:	239
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	76568
      Last edited by weetabixharry; 08-01-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Many thanks.

Just confirming the change a player’s name option was all I was really getting at. That’s great!

Thank you.

Originally posted by weetabixharry View Post

There is no official player editor. There is only an unofficial editor, which you can download from here (available for PC only).

You can change a player's name in-game (so you don't need an editor to do that).

Comment

If managing Zimbabwe (or I imagine other countries who's FC leagues aren't available) I've noticed that quite often talented players will become free agents and never play domestic matches. For instance, Dustin Melton eventually loses his county deal and never gets picked for any side again and I have a 21 yo batsmen who played one year in the Bangladesh T20 and is now unemployed, I checked his stats and he was averaging >50 in 2nd XI FC matches so I called him up and he immediately was preferred to all my other batsmen. Would it be possible to add some form of feature where high rated free agents in unloaded FC nations get "randomly" assigned to a team to ensure they don't get lost all the time?

Comment

Working...
          X