This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adil View Post
    Hilal8844554499 Let the devs live mate. Its just a video game. It cannot be like real life. Just enjoy it instead of finding faults
    Agreed! It's amazing what the Developers have done with this game so far. Kudos to them, without doubt the best ever cricket management game made by far!

Comment

waiting for the big day

Comment

Is the new ‘Super Over‘ applicable to all short formats, and not just Internationals? And following it, if scores are still tied is there a further Super Over (without same batsmen/bowler) as per the current rules?
        Ps, many thanks and keep up the amazing work.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
          Is the new ‘Super Over‘ applicable to all short formats, and not just Internationals? And following it, if scores are still tied is there a further Super Over (without same batsmen/bowler) as per the current rules?
          The devs are English, so there probably won’t be a second super over

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
            Hi Yorkie

Hopefully this image answers your question for when super overs will be used in tied limited overs in game.We've followed real rules where possible, if not available, we've gone for consistency with other comps.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Super over use.png Views:	0 Size:	7.0 KB ID:	75805

We don't have repeat super overs in event of a tied super over, unfortunately trying to have more than 2 innings per team would require enormous changes to the game code that would take months to debug. However, there's no reason why you couldn't save at the start of a super over and then if the super over tied, just reload the save. Not ideal, but it's our best option for now.

Super Overs work as a follow on, essentially.

Comment

First of all, thanks for the great game. I've been playing it every year since as long as I remember.

Will you be adding career mode where you create your own player and slowly progress him in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Please note, last year there were some posts about the time Steam says for release, there is no automatic release at that time, it's just a time we have to put in.
                Hey Sureshot - have you guys got a planned time for the release tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post

Hey Sureshot - have you guys got a planned time for the release tomorrow?
                  Not currently, been a busy day today. I might have time to update tomorrow before a release, if so, I'd do it in here.

Comment

Hi Sureshot. Do you have any update for the release date on other platforms?

Comment

Originally posted by Cricketfan66 View Post
                      Hi Sureshot. Do you have any update for the release date on other platforms?
                      yep need the mac os version

Comment

its 13th july, though the date on steam is 14th july.

Comment

Originally posted by NishantBagga View Post
                          its 13th july, though the date on steam is 14th july.
                          There are variations of release date based on where you are in the world. We're still aiming to release later today UK time on Steam, yesterday and this morning have gone well.

Other platforms:

iOS is our biggest platform, so is our biggest priority for next release. No release date for these as usual, but we're working on them and they will release when ready.

Comment

I've just updated the opening post with our latest Game Description, which includes this addition:

Improved Availability Indicator in Contracts: including indication of 100-ball and 20 over competition participation for domestic team contracts.

I'm really pleased with the work we've done on this in the last week, it's a much better system than last year and I know answers some questions users had on managing counties whilst the 100 is taking place in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

There are variations of release date based on where you are in the world. We're still aiming to release later today UK time on Steam, yesterday and this morning have gone well.

Other platforms:

iOS is our biggest platform, so is our biggest priority for next release. No release date for these as usual, but we're working on them and they will release when ready.
                              I thought android was the biggest platform as the no of downloads is quite high

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post

I thought android was the biggest platform as the no of downloads is quite high
                                The downloads are high because of the trial version, same for most pay to unlock games on Android.

We've got the South African 20 over league in game.

We're close to release on Steam, hopefully in the next couple of hours.

Nigel

Comment

Working...
                                X