Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sureshot What price have you set for Android ( pkr) ?

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post
      Sureshot What price have you set for Android ( pkr) ?
      It will be the same pricing as CC2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What platform are you on?
        I'm on android.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

I'm on android.
          Same pricing as CC2020. If you didn't buy last year, let me know your region and I can check.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Same pricing as CC2020. If you didn't buy last year, let me know your region and I can check.
            That's great. Cheers for the reply.

Comment

Hi, when will the game release on MacBook AppStore?

Comment

Is there any chance that the teams competing in the Test Championship could be made dynamic eg at the start of each cycle the top 10 teams are entered? I'm not sure if it would be possible given how the fixtures are generated but it would be a nice addition to the game. I had a great Afghanistan save on CC20 and after a few years I became the top ranked test side but of course I wasn't able to compete for the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
                  1 run was needed and batsmen run for 2 when I saw over by over in scorecard very unreal.
                  also if 1 run needed for win and batsman hit for 4 only 1 run should added to the total.
                  Your first point is a really complicated fix, so we'll be leaving this.

On your second, if a batsman hits a 4 when only 1 run is needed in real life, then all 4 runs get added to team total and all stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post

Thanks for the reply. I was referring to shirt numbers there yeah.
                    Andy has made those fixtures changes to Melbourne and Sydney always have the Boxing Day/New Years Test.

Comment

In county cricket and Australia 20 over league there should be an option to select 13 player's for match from full squad.
                      for 2 test matches series 18 players are too much 15 can be good.
                      in game in od sometime opening 2 fast bowler's bowl 18 overs straight on flat pitch.
                      in game bowler's like Jofra Archer bowl 4 overs straight in first 7 overs of t20 match.
                      ?????spinners should not bowl a lot in last overs of od and t20.
                      This is a real issue with the AI. No matter what situation, this seems to happen all too often. Ideally, 6 over spells in Test and OD for opening bowlers, max 2-3 over spells in T20's is correct. Also, the AI seems to bowl some random RM bowler in Tests as 1st or 2nd change too. This doesn't happen in 2nd ings though.

Comment

Sureshot Please make the spinners and medium bowler bowl quicker. We see a bit too much of their run up

Comment

complicated but it's is very important to correct it you know?
                          well tbh does it matter? like you won

Comment

Can we save line ups for online games?

Really annoying to have to change my team every time!

Comment

Hilal8844554499 Let the devs live mate. Its just a video game. It cannot be like real life. Just enjoy it instead of finding faults
                              Last edited by adil; 07-07-2021, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by facetime94 View Post
                                Hi, when will the game release on MacBook AppStore?
                                interested...

Comment

Working...
                                X